"Ardendale, your going to Sydney."

(Unedited because I'm a lazy bitch.)
Chase's POV

I watched the clip on twitter and I'm absolutely flabbergasted at the thought of Y/N straight up losing her virginity to her EX BOYFRIEND.

I remember talking to Harley and he seemed so defensive.. but then again, I was harsh. Still though, he is just a shrivel of pasta waiting to be scraped off.

Incoming call- Frankie

"Chase! I have something really important to tell you!" Frankie gasps into the phone.

"Uh what is it?" Im questioning if the tone in Frankies voice is a your fired or a OH MY GOD QUEEN.

"Your going to Sydney." He flat out says. I was taking a sip of water but I nearly spit it everywhere.

"EXCUSE ME?" I sputter out. "And why exactly?!"

"You will be building the tour campaign there with Y/N. I told her she will stay an extra week all paid but I didn't tell her your going to be there!! Isn't this great?!?"

If only you knew Frankie..

"Holy fuck." I sigh.

"I can't tell if your excited or not. I know you have a teensy crush on Y/N. This is great for you!" I can almost feel Frankies Jazz hands through the screen.

"Didn't you see the video on twitter?" I groan, putting the phone on speaker as I walk to the kitchen counter. Resting my elbows on the edge.

"What video?" Frankie now sounds concerned.

"She hooked up with Harley. Which by the way WAS HER EX BOYFRIEND for fuck sake." I hold my chin with my elbow resting on the counter still.

"I could send Lucas.. but he's doing duets with Gigi for a special performance next week.. they just started.." Frankie is trying to figure himself out as I hear footsteps through the mic.

"Wait-" there's silence between the both of us before I respond. "Actually, I will go. I'll stop by and say hi to Harley.."

"Oh. Ok, well flights leave in a few hours. Just pack yourself your personal items. Boarding passes will be emailed to you."

"Thanks Frankie."

"No problem. I should be thanking you."

"Oh Frankie.. you have no idea how grateful I am for this." I hang up. I run to my bedroom to pack my things.

HARLEYS POV

I took the day off to go see Sydney with Y/N. We are at the Art Gallery of NSW. She's actually fascinated with art. I'm holding her hand while she skips through exhibits staring at the massive artwork.

"This is so cool!" She stares at the ceiling, which is covering in different styles of painting. "I wish I could stay here forever. But Frankie did give me an extra week!!"

"I wish you could too." I kiss her on the top of her head but she jumps onto me. I hoist her up so she can see through the thick crowds of people.

"Oh my god! There's pottery over there! Babe lets go!!" I set her back down. She's grabbing my arm like a child as she pulls me through to get to the ancient pot, sitting in a glass box. She presses her face against, mesmerized by the exquisite detail in all the crevices.

"Woah, why do I actually want this?" I touch the glass, as if I can feel it. "It's a dusty sienna with different faded colors."

There's writing on it. Just some faded Chinese characters that I couldn't comprehend.