Another day with You

Y/N's POV
I held Harley's hand the entire walk to the Arena. New York was BEAUTIFUL! The tall skyscrapers towering over everything and the little shops were SO CUTE. We walked past these little Japanese stores and there was so much street food! I wish I could have some right now but it was only the morning...
"Oh my god, look at that!" Harley said pointing to a huge cotton candy duck.
"That's soooo cute!!!! We have to come back later!!" I said taking a moment to look around me.
"Of course. Anything you want." He said giving me a toothy grin.
We made silly faces at each other till Lannan and Ilsa made weird faces to us too. We couldn't help but laugh.
I felt so confused but happy at the same time. How could all these people be so loving towards me. A stranger out of the dark. But the person that was the most loving was Harley...
How could someone be so loving but have so much on there shoulders. Why would he give me part of him when he has so much to do... Balancing me and work would be so difficult for him.. why does he want this so bad?
"Is something bothering you, Sweetheart?" He asked looking down at me.
"No, just thinking about us." I said.
"You can ask me anything. I'll be open about my life as you are with yours." He gave me a gentle nod. "What do you want to know?"
"I wanna know how this is going to work. The time zones, work, and just our personal lives in general." I say giving a small sigh.
"I know it's a lot. But I don't want to pressure you. Never. Whatever you want to do with this relationship, I'll support you." He said turning around and holding both my hands. My hands were so tiny in his.. he looked me in the eyes and said.
"Your worth it."
And that was enough for me to start crying again. I hugged him tighter then ever, burying my face in his warm chest.
"Is she ok?" Grace asked putting a hand on my shoulder.
"I'm ok. This is just overwhelming." I mumble.
"Don't worry, you are probably with the most understanding person in the group anyway. Harley's gonna take care of you."
"I know he is. He has been my babysitter for too long." I chuckled looking up from his chest to his face. He bent down and kissed me on the head before turning back to Grace.
"I will do my best. I get what your feeling right now." Harley said giving me a compassionate smile. I reached up and kissed him before we kept walking and he wouldn't stop smiling the entire way.
The Arena
Surprisingly, we had gotten there on time and they were all setting up. But Harley had to go do a special interview since he's kind of a big shot in Australia. He gave me his pass to the Oceania Backstage area. Each Region has areas for easier meet and greets. But OCE wasn't as big as NA so the area wasn't extremely big but not too small.
I asked the lady at the front desk and she told me to go down the hall to the right then another right. While I walked down the hallway, I saw so many pros causally walking past me. Me trying not to freak out I stayed calm.
I got to the entrance and I opened the doors to see a bunch of people eating and watching football. The sad thing was there were mostly guys. Feeling really confused without Harley and his friends I decide to disappear into the crowd. I turn my head but I bump into someone.
The head turns around and I immediately recognize who it is.
"Rel??"
"Hello? Do I know you?" He looks down to Harley's lanyard and back up at me raising an eyebrow.
"Ma'am I don't think that's you..."
"No shit. It's Harley's." I said rolling my eyes.
"Harley? He lets you call him Harley aye?"
"Yea, we are Uh.. yea."
"Hmm I see. But how do you have his lanyard?"
"He gave it to me to come here and try and find Elliot and Lannan and the rest of them."
"You know them? Who are you?" Rel asked skeptically.
"Y/N me and Harley have a connection." I said trying to make it sound like we weren't a thing.
"Ohh I see, so a assistant or a friend I suppose?"
"Yea! That's.. right!" I said giving him a quirky smile.
"Well then, a friend of his is a soon to be friend with me. Here.." he walks past everyone to a long table with bar stools.
I sit next to him and the waiter gives us two chilled waters.
"How did you guys meet? I hear Fresh doesn't like going outside." He said giving a chuckle before sipping his water.
"Oh... we met at... The Pro-am." I said. Which was a half lie and half truth because I did meet him at the pro am for wc. But Rel probably thought I meant the AUS open.
"That's cool. I remember when I first met him." He said putting his hand on his chin. "I was scared quite frankly. I was a pro but he was too. But he had 3k people watching him.. which meant they heard my comms also. Which scared me a little bit I got used to it when I started streaming again."
"I was overwhelmed when I met him too. He was soo nice. Not that I didn't think he was but he's just like how he is on stream." I say taking a big gulp of water.
Rel was just about to speak when someone interrupted us. I turned around and I see another familiar face..
"Jynx???"
"Uh hi? I don't think I know you but how would you even know what I look like? I haven't done a stream with face cam in a long ass time." Jynx questioned.
"Old twitch clips. Nice haircut by the way back in season 6." I smirked exchanging a laugh with Rel.
"Not funny. I've changed. A little at least but Rel."
"Yea?" Rel said facing him.
"Jahlyn said your shit at table hockey." Jynx said trying to smother his own laugh.
"Nawww, Jahlyn can go fuck himself. I'll beat him for sure." Rel said confidently.
"I don't know dude, Jahlyn is GOATED on the fucking sticks."
"Bet." Rel said motioning us to walk over to Jahlyn.
"Rel." Jahlyn said giving him a smug smile.
"Jahlyn." Rel said exchanging a smile.
"You ready to get shit on?" Jahlyn said setting up the table.
"I wouldn't be talking, I can box fight you better." Rel said whistling.
"I was sick and it was 2 am. But who's this?" Jahlyn said looking over at me.
"Hi, I'm Y/N." I said giving him a small handshake.
"Jahlyn. Nice to meet you mate." He aid shaking my hand back.
"Oh I know, congrats on all those tourneys. I've seen some of your games."
"Damn, thanks. It's worth it though. Shits hard but I get even better shit in the end you know?"
"Oh I get that. I'm a dancer and in the end it's all worth the fat cash and experience." I said putting my sunglasses on top of my hat.
"Shit, your a dancer? Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn." He said turning to me then Rel. "Yo Rel, this chick yours?"
"Naw. She's Freshs."
"Oh fuckkkkk, your Freshs girlfriend. Hell no I ain't fucking with you no more." He laughed holding his chest.
"Uh not really. We are friends... Yea.. yes. I'm his friend, kinda." I stuttered. Jahlyn, Rel, And Jynx we're staring at me confused but guess who walked in.
"Hey swe-, I mean hey Y/N! Jahlyn you were talking about me aye?"
"Yea mate, not even gonna lie. This lady yours?" Jahlyn asked.
Sheer panic ran across his face as he cleared his throated and coughed his answer out.
"She isn't." Wow, simple but very much needed.
"Ooooh shittt. Aye, Y/N.. call me." Jahlyn said winking holding up his imaginary phone. "Nah just joking, Your hot though not gonna lie."
"Pffffff, Yea ok." I said giving a monstrous laugh.
"CAN WE PLAY YOU DUMB SHIT. Your wasting my time again." Rel said rolling his eyes at Jahlyn.
"You will regret calling me a dumb shit, you bigger dumb shit."
"No you."
"No you."
"I think it's best if we go talk to some other people." Harley whispered in my ear, pushing a strand on hair behind my ear.
"Alright. They were weird anyway." I laughed thinking about the way they called each other 'dumb shit'
"Rel and Jahlyn have history. It's there thing." He chuckled looking back at them.
"Hello World Cup Finalists, please report to exit 12 for final inspection and wait for role call onto the arena stage. Our employees will be escorting players." The PA system said, everyone went quiet but after it was over everyone started cheering and wishing everyone good luck.
Harley talked to some finalists and they all seemed nervous but were filled with adrenaline.
"YOOOOOOOOO FRESH!" Marcus and Lufu ran up to us.
"Hey! You guys going to the arena right now?"
"Not yet. We were trying to find you both." Lufu said giving me a smile. "We are all going out for dinner tonight! Are you both coming?"
"Of course, me and Harley wouldn't miss it for the world. Right hon?" I said pulling on his arm giving him that desperate look.
"Oh fine, you know I'm not all about it though." Harley said gently holding me closer.
"Oh I know but it's going to be so much fun." I said kissing his collarbone. "You'll be fine!"
"I guess, just a little anxious in public."
"Don't worry, we won't leave you." I say linking my pinky with his. He chuckled and picked me up. "We might leave together though, we both can't drink."
I hid my smirk in his neck as he set me down back on the floor.
"You done?" Marcus asked skeptically.
"Yeppp." Harley said responded quickly.
"Finally.  Tannar, Liv, Grace, And Ilsa And I are going out after the games to go shopping." Lufu said looking at me.
"Sounds fun!" I said ecstatically.
"We would love it if you would come."
"Your gonna leave me so soon?" Harley said wrapping his arms around me from behind.
"Aw, we won't be long. You have Lachy and the guys." I said spinning myself to face him. He gave me a toothy grin. He started blowing on my face to move the hair covering my face from the hugging.
We heard loud music playing and realized we had to get to the arena for the games. We sat in the arena for awhile but me and Harley eventually went a empty skybox.
He closed the door gently and closed the door blinds.
"Your cute." I said randomly.
"Easy for you too say." He said giving me a wink before sitting down next to me.
"Pfft don't even lie to me. Your fucking adorable." I said turning around to kiss him. He took it and soon enough I was right on top of him.
"It's a nice view down here, not going to lie." He laughed making weird faces.
"It's nice up here. Your so damn tall." I said running a finger down his chest.
"Aw, your like the size of a shrub sometimes." He said teasing me as we flipped positions. "Damn, you really are tiny."
"Well your so ginormous, Mrfreshasian."
"Fuckkk, no wonder I told you to call me Harley the moment I saw you" He chuckled. He gently ran a finger down my cheek and I giggled since I was so ticklish.
I started laughing and he immediately noticed I was ticklish.
"So sweetheart.. you didn't tell me you were ticklish.." he quickly ran his fingers all over making me laugh extremely loud.
He heard footsteps and a knock on the door. Harley quickly got off of me and held a single finger to his lips. The knocking eventually stopped and the footsteps disappeared down the hall.
"Aww, baby.. your scared of getting caught?" I gave him puppy eyes as he leaned back in the chair.
"Who knows, maybe." He said smugly looking at the ceiling.
I gently curled up on his chest and drew lazy lazy circles. I shifted on to him and sat in his lap while he stoked my hair.
"Your pwettyyy." He said kissing my neck then my collarbone.
"You have so many girls chasing after you. I can't be the only pretty one."
"No, you are. Your hotttt." He said making a sizzling noise till he burst out laughing.
"Your hottt stuff." I said digging my face into him. He smelled nice, like if 'Cozy Cozy Home' was a scent.. that'd be him.
He gave me a small chuckle before gently singing me to sleep.

I woke up to Harley still watching the game and holding me tightly in his arms. My eyes fluttered open to see his big eyes staring at me.
"Hey cutie." I mumbled trying to get myself to sit up.
"Hey sweetheart. Didn't know you were going to fall asleep." He teased, gently pulling me up. Making sure my skirt wasn't riding up.
"Are the games over?" I yawned my head resting on his shoulders.
"Just one more I think." He said peering though the windows.
"Oh wait!! I get to go shopping with the girls!!!" I squealed getting up.
"Wow, your super energetic already. One minute you look like you haven't slept in two days and not your literally my sunshine." He chuckled giving me that stupid grin again.
"Oh I always look tired, but I'm not! I'm just so excited!!"
"Wait, what about Addy?" Harley realizes.
"Oh shitttttt, I haven't talked to her since last night!" I groaned fisting my hair with my hands.
"Call her."
"Maybe not. I'm just, I don't know."
"You should, if it wasn't for her. Maybe you wouldn't be here right now." Harley said giving me a 'you fucked up' face.
"Ok ok, fine. Jesus Christ, I hate doing these things." I take a deep breath and pull out my phone. I scroll through my contacts to find Addy.
I click on it and Addy answered..
"Hey Addy.."
"Oh hey.. listen can we talk?" Addy asked. Damn she was getting straight to the point.
"Of course, I should've let you explain." I turn to look out the windows into the arena.
"Well, that night I saw you were crying and I knew you went out with Harley. So I thought he might have hurt you or something.."
Harley looked disgusted at the fact Addy thought he had hurt me. And boy did I enjoy it.
"Oh.. really sorry for overreacting... I just was so confused and butthurt.." I said sadly. "Can you accept my apology?"
"Of course, you had a right to be upset. I'm really sorry too." She said. I could hear a sigh through the phone and that's when I knew I could finally take a breath.
"Addy? Do you want to go shopping with the girls today?" I asked, hopefully she could make it.
"Oh yea! That sounds really fun!! Oooh I hear New York has good street food!! Omg maybe they have HOT DUDES just waking around the street. Ok that's like a bonus bonus-" she kept going and going. I could see Harley trying to contain his laughter as his cheeks were full with air and his hand pressed to his mouth.
"It does and I'll be there when you find a model on the street wanting to marry you." I joked.
"Oh yeaaa, New York has like all the HOTTIES!! I gotta go but I'll text you later. Byeee girly!!"
"Bye girlyyyyyyy!" I said hanging up.
"Wow, you both make up really quick."
"That's what best friends do." I told Harley. We sat down and talked for awhile about Addy until the games were over.
We walked to the main backstage lounge and we met all the girls. I ran over and hugged each one of them. But before we went I walked over to Harley and gave him a kiss.
"Stay safe sweetheart." He mumbled into my ear.
"Of course, I'll see you soon." I kissed him back behind the ear before we left.
The moment we left the arena, I already missed him.. We walked down the streets and the girls were talking about dinner but all I could think about was Harley.
The main question was.. are we ever going to get intimate. More like serious though. I've never been in a real relationship. So I don't know how this works. What if he's aggressive like that? Has he had an extra whore around before?? No he wouldn't. But he made strange comments on stream. Was my Harley a creep?? No. No. No. I'm thinking too hard about it. When we both are ready. Just remember.. he told me when I'm ready he's ready. And with that reassurance me and the girls walked into a dress shop..

AUTHORS NOTE- yooo sup everyone. I've decided that I'm not going to daily upload anymore just because it's extremely time consuming. Every chapter is 2k plus words. And I try to make it detailed so it puts a big toll on everything. I hope you guys are still enjoying. And if you want to follow up with this Story.. make sure to add this to your library/ reading list!! Have a good day/ good night!!!