"i might just steal your bitch."

Harley's POV
(Note this chapter isn't edited cause I'm lazy as fuck. Bye boo, enjoy)

I'm honestly not that even fucking dazed right now. Yes I just broke up with my girlfriend. Yes I'm a dick. And yes, the internet is going to shit on me and her.

It's 4 AM and I finished working but I didn't want to go to bed yet. I am still sitting at my desk while I scroll through Twitter.

I see Frankies twitter in my recommended so me being curious I clicked on it.

Frankie☑️ @FrankieOrkuro
Hey cuties! We have a brand new recruit joining me on my new tour Gradient! Can't wait for practices! Make sure to follow me for future updates and exclusive behind the scenes!

Hm, seems like she's doing pretty good career wise. I honestly pray that she's not having a meltdown. I may have broken up with her, but I don't want her to break down..

I look to the tweet after which was just tweeted.

Frankie☑️ @FrankieOrkuro
SAY HELLLO TO OUR MAIN DANCERS!
@Y/NDances
@ChaseArdendale
@GigiKlein
@LucasBrown
CANT WA IT TO WORK WITH YOU GUYS!

Y/N  @Y/NDances
EEEK CANT WAIT TO DANCE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Chase Ardendale☑️ @ChaseArdendale
Replying to @Y/NDances
Welcome homie 🤟 We can't wait to dance with you as well 🤩😋

Of course Chase is the first one replying. Little goddamn sweat. I've never liked that kid. When he came to school with that American accent. I swear, all the girls fanning over him. I'm pretty sure even the teachers let him get scot free off assignments.

I'm so fucking tired with my love life and even a social life. I hate my life being displayed before my eyes and the people I care about not doing anything.

Whatever fuck everything.

Y/N POV

I'm trying to get through, but it's so difficult. Harley talked to me all the time but now my messages on my personal number are nearly non existent.

My eyes are red from being crying and I look like I've been sitting in a cave for a month. My hair is down and tangled, my lips are chapped af, my eyes are the sizes of buttons. But I needed ti suck it up.

But my phone dings, I hope it's Harley but it's Gigi.

Gigi- Hey! Good morning!

Y/N- Hey! Good morning to you too, I might be late to the studio. And by the way something happened...

Gigi- what do you mean?!

Y/N- Harley broke up with me.

Gigi- Your bf?

Y/N- Yes.

Gigi- son of a gun. Here, take all the time you need to recover. I bet Frankie and the choreographers will understand.

Y/N- thanks so much, I appreciate it. I hate missing first official practice though.

Gigi- no problem, it might not be official. Our new choreographer is being flown in from London. So today or tonight.

Y/N- Your literally the best.

Gigi- I meannn, I'm already the best! Jk, hope you get better though.

Y/N- Awhh, thanks AGAIN! Hope practice goes well.

Gigi- Cya! I'll keep you updated. Here's everyone's numbers..