You can break my heart a million times, but it was always yours to break.

Harley's POV

It's 12:00 PM and I got back from the gym with Cray just a few minutes ago. I'm quickly snarfing down my lunch so I can sort out timestamps from yesterday's stream.

I quickly check if my editor DM'd me yet. But my @'s are being SPAMMED. I'm incredibly curious what is SO important right now, but I mean why not.

@mrfreshasian, yo what's thisss, that's so not epic

Attached to the tweet is a clip from Frankies livestream, which had Y/N sleeping with Chase?!?!?! They both are having affairs?!?!? WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT.

I'm kind of panicking for a second but what if it's out of context? But why would her hand be IN HIS PANTS like it's nothing. The clip was posted just half an hour ago. I'm not trying to get questions on stream today, especially not today!

I open my calendar and I look at the date. May 15... It's the day of Y/N's show in Sydney. Fuckkkk, I don't know whether to feel sorry that the publicity is gonna be shit or just not care.

I leave my phone in the kitchen to get my head in my work, rather then caring what my cheating girlfriend was doing. What good was the dick, how was it Sweetheart?

Y/N's POV (7:AM)

I wake up to Chase standing on the floor, looking at me. I have a pounding headache and I notice that some of Chase's buttons on his pants were undone.

"OH MY GOD!" I scream backing up.

"Y/N i didn't do anything to you. You were drunk last night and you kind of forced me to stay with you. I didn't touch you, I would never." He put a hand to his forehead, obviously stressed.

"What happened?"

"At the club, you got drunk. Some creep tried to take you but I stepped in. Poor guy got a really bad nosebleed." He checks his fists, which still has little stains of red speckles. "But I brought you back here, and you kept saying weird shit to me. Then I had to take care of you but you wanted me to sleep NEXT to you. But you were crying when I refused so I had to." Chase explained. I believed him. It'd be weird if we fucked, we are too much like brother and sister now.

"Thanks Chase, I'm just so fucked over right now. This headache, and now my legs are jelly."

"Here, I have some medicine for you." He pulls out some pills for me, giving me one with a bottled water. I swallow it, taking some water too. "Today we have some practice today before the show at 7:00. I'm pretty sure we have practice 10:00-5:00."

"I need to recover quick!"  I'm panicking, why'd I get wasted the night before the show!

"Rest and tea. I'll get you some, by the way, I'll be taking your phone for now." He takes my phone off the nightstand, slipping it into his pocket. "It's to only help you."

"I understand, thanks Chase." I fall back into the bed.

"No problem." He walks out of my room, gently closing the door. I lay there thinking about the show and what went down that night at the bar. All I remember were the tequila shots. The rest is a blurry whirlwind of fog.

Just a few minutes later, Chase comes back in with some tea.

"Here.." he sets the tea down on the nightstand.

"Your a life saver, literally." I smile.

"I mean, that's what I do." He smiles back before waking back out.

AFTER PRACTICE

I'm feeling a lot better now that I worked out and practiced for the show. After a lot of sweating, it's finally time to go. I quickly freshen up a bit in the lockeroom before I pack my things and hand them to the assistants.