TEASER [Season III]

It was the past that keeps on coming back.

It was you who always welcomes that.

It was us who end up together.

"Galvan?!"

"Yes. The one and only Charence Angelo Galvan. Gulat na gulat ka ata? Nakakapagsisi ba?"

It was once said that dreams are more than reality itself. The dreams we both had were also the moments we had shared and now just becoming memories.

"Kailan ba tayo magkakaroon ng pagkakataon na maging tayo? Ngayon ba? Bukas? Sa makalawa? O wala talagang tayo?"

"We had a lot of chances. We just need to regain those chances we had lost."

It was once a thought that love can be a 'happy ever after' or just 'once upon a time'. We became too hard with ourselves that we chose to make it just once upon a time.

"You chose to leave me. You chose not come back the day I was supposed to marry you. You lost me. Pero ginagago ata ako ng tadhana at pinagkita na naman tayo. Aasa na naman ba ako?"

"Why don't we fight for our love this time? Together?"

It was the last chance. Goodbye kiss doesn't always mean an end but a beginning. It must be meant to be.

"Celine will always belong to Galvan. Not to Jayden. Not to Dion. Not to anyone else but Galvan. That is how possessive I am my Mrs. Galvan."

"Galvan will always belong to Celine. Not to Kristen. Not to France. Not to anyone else but Celine. That is how possessive I am my Mr. Galvan."

Destiny is just destiny. We choose our own choices. Meant to is just a simple meant to be. We take our own chances. Fate is just fate. We make our own changes.

Love is the most powerful feeling. We are that powerful to fight for it even how much Midnight Kiss we had lost.

[D I S C L A I M E R]

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

©All Rights Reserved.
barBIEyourself 2019