Day 6- Move.

I've been in a coma for 6 weeks

I've been in a coma for 6 weeks. I should be dead, but everyone had faith in me. Believed I'd recover. I want to recover.

Badly.

I can hear everything and everyone around me, but I couldn't bring myself to move. Not a finger. It's really hard to listen to your love ones cry. To hear their secrets.

"Hey Lydia. So it's week number 7 now without my big sis. It sucks. I'm so use to you being around. So use to hearing your voice everyday. In case I never get a chance, there's something you should know. I didn't mean for this to happen. It just kind of did. Julian and I are... together. We have been for a few months now. He said he wanted to tell you before, but you got in the accident. Now, I can't seem to get in touch with him. Mom thinks he ran off and the police won't do anything. It's been weeks."

My finger twitched and my sister jumped off the bed. "Lydia?!?"

I slowly opened my eyes and she started crying. "OH MY GOD! I'll go get your doctor!"

I grabbed her hand. Slowly, I sat up and pulled her into a hug. "You know, I could hear things while in the coma."

"Really?"

I nod. "Mom and dad crying, you crying, you worrying about MY fiancé." I tighten my grip on her, "It's funny, that you didn't know my knowledge of you sleeping with him." I let go a little to look her in her eyes, "I saw Julian the day of the accident. He was crying like a little bitch about how he messed up. How you were a MISTAKE."

"No. He loves me Lydia. HE LOVES ME."

"He LOVED having sex with you because your easy and I wanted to wait for marriage."

"Get off me." She tried to pull away but made my grip even tighter. "Julian's not answering because he's lying in a pool of his own blood. I stabbed him." I jammed a syringe in her neck. "Right. Here."

She convulsed as I laid her down on the bed. When she stopped moving, I switched my clothes with hers.

"If you can still here me. I woke up an hour ago... Slut."

I tucked her in to my bed, grabbed her car keys, and left the hospital.