Day 20- Sky High.

"First time riding a plane?"

I looked over at the lady next to me. She had a window seat. "Is it that obvious?"

"Kind of."

"I'm visiting my dad. My mom... well I live with her. They're separated. The divorce is final next month. My mom is already seeing someone else." The thought makes me roll my eyes.

"Sounds like you disapprove."

I shrug, "He's a nice guy and all, but it's way too soon. It makes me think she was seeing him when she was still with my dad. We're not getting along right now because of that."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"I'm sorry I'm unloading all my family drama on you."

"Everybody has family drama."

"Oh yeah? What's yours?"

"My husband and I are going through a divorce as well."

"Really?"

She nods. "He likes to have sex teenagers."

I looked at her with doe eyes.

"18 plus, but still. He's 31, he has no business seeing those girls and any other woman for that matter. He's married." She stares out the window, "Was married."

"Sounds like he didn't deserve you."

"Yeah you're right. And if your mother really did cheat on your dad, then he doesn't deserve that either."

"I'll make sure to tell him that when we land."

She laughs, "First thing."

The plane shakes and I grip my seat.

"Uh-oh. Looks like the rain has turned into a storm." She put a comforting hand on my shoulder. "We might get a bit of turbulence, but it'll be okay kid."

Thunder and lightening strikes hard, the oxygen masks come down and the lights go off.

"Oh my God." She peers out the window so hard the glass could swallow it hard.

"What?!"

"Remember when I said don't panic? Well, I spoke to soon."

"Give it to me straight."

"One of the planes wings were hit with lightening. It's failing and we are sinking!"

The plane quickly begins to fall down with me screaming out the top of my lungs.

"Hey, hey wake up."

I jump up scared and disoriented. "W—What happened?"

"It seems you were having an nightmare.

"I definitely was.

"First time riding a plane?"

My mouth dropped. "What did you just say?"