Day 21- Underneath the Moonlight.

"The sun is setting

"The sun is setting."

"I know that."

"Well, don't you think we need to find some shelter?"

"Yes, we need to find shelter, but more importantly we need to find meat before the moon rises. Do you want to be responsible for your actions because your stomach was empty?"

He shook his head.

"Then keep your eyes open. Soon as we catch something, we can seek shelter."

A rabbit was caught not long after. It was not enough for them both, but it'd suffice for the night. Finding an abandoned hut along the way, they finally took shelter.

"I'll gather the wood for fire." The boy left to gather wood and twigs.

"Hurry back!" The girl shouted. She prepared the rabbit skinning it and removing what was unnecessary.

The boy returned with arm fulls of wood.

The girl cooked the rabbit as quick as possible.

"The sun is almost down, hurry and finish."

"I can only eat but so fast."

They ate till there was nothing left but bone.

"I'm still hungry." The boy frowned.

"Pray that it was enough. You and I both know what happens when we don't eat before a full moon rises."

Stripping from their clothing, the moonlight awaited them outside. Staring up, their bodies began to twitch. Shifting until they were no longer on two but four legs. The wolves howled at the moon and took of into the woods.