Day 22- Twin Bodies.

Me and my twin sister Erika do everything together

Me and my twin sister Erika do everything together. I've never had a moment of peace alone since birth. We were technically triplets, but one of us at our sister at an early stage.

It was probably me.

Now that we've both graduated high school, she wants to follow me to college. A college she applied to but didn't get in. That's what happens when you don't give a shit about school. Over her dead body will she ruin my life. My freedom.

"Have you picked your dorm yet? Ugh, I hope you don't have a roommate. What if we don't like her? That'll be a bummer. Erin why aren't you responding to any of my questions? ERIN?!"

"WHAT?!!" I snapped almost cutting my own finger off instead of the veggies I was chopping.

I'm making soup.

"Your such a bitch sometimes."

"I wouldn't be a bitch if you'd just leave me alone! Every minute of everyday you are constantly in my face and I'm sick of it!"

She nods, "You're on your period, aren't you? But you can't be because I'm not on mine." She gasped, "OMG, am I late?!?" Erika scrambles for her phone and sighs a huge breath of relief.

I resumed chopping gripping the knife tightly.

"So about college—

"You're not coming with me."

"What? She scoffs, "Don't be silly, of course I am. We are twins. We do everything together."

"Well, not anymore. It's time for a change."

"What if I don't want to?" She crosses her arms and glares at me.

I turn to her, gripping the knife firmly, "Then I make you."

Her attitude floated away. It was replaced by fear. She out of all people know what I can be calls of when pushed to the edge.

"You wouldn't."

"Try me."

"But I'm your sister."

"You're also a thorn in my side."

She backed away. "Fine! But you'll miss me!"

I shrug, "Maybe. But for a long time, I assure you. Now, go live your own life."

With one final look at me she walked out leaving me alone with a smile chopping my veggies.