Day 28- Too Much TV.

"Morgan

"Morgan. 10 more minutes of TV then it's bed time."

"Oh mom, can I please stay up? They're showing a marathon of my favorite cartoon. Bunny and me."

"A marathon of episodes you've already seen. Now 10 more minutes and it's time for bed."

She pouted at her mother. Parents just don't understand. Little girls and boys just want to watch their favorite tv shows. It's only 9 o'clock. Why should Morgan have to go to bed now?

"Hey you."

Morgan looked around to find the source of the mystery voice.

"Over here kid."

Morgan looked back at the TV. "Bunny?"

The stuffed bunny smiled on the TV. "Why so glum kid?"

"My mommy won't let me stay up to watch you on TV."

"Sounds like your mommy is being unfair."

Morgan nods.

"Here in bunny land we never have to go to bed. We can play all day and all night."

"Really?!"

"Do you want to come to bunny land?"

She nods excitedly.

"All you have to do is step into the TV."

Morgan got up and walked closer. "I really should tell my mommy I'm leaving. She'll get mad at me."

"Don't worry, she won't know you're gone."

"Well... okay." She giggled as she stepped inside.

"Okay Morgan. Time for—Morgan?" She sighed with relief. "She went to bed on her own. Good girl."

The TV screen went blank. She threw the remote on the sofa and turned off the lights.