Day 30- Take You on a Ride.

"Who goes on random car rides at 3 am?"

"Your boyfriend." Adam smiles at me the way he does making me swoon.

"Well, if I fall asleep on you don't get mad."

"First you didn't want to come out because of it being so close to Halloween, now it's you're too tired?"

"What can I say, I'm fickle." I rested my head on the car door as we drove in silence.

"Babe." He shook me hard and I opened my eyes. "Babe wake up." The panic in his voice was alarming.

I sat up and looked in his direction. Then looked at what he was glaring at. In front of us in the road were three people dressed as clowns.

Rolling my eyes, Adam tried to grab me as I slammed the door shut.

"Babe what are you doing?! Get back in the car."

"Hey!" I shouted. Halloween's not till tomorrow kids. Now, get out of the road."

As I walked closer, I suddenly stopped. They seemed a bit tall to be our age. "Hey!" I yelled again. "Move it or lose it!"

Adam honked the horn from the car. I turned it o face him and scowled. Wow, how manly is my man. When I turned back around one of the clowns had gotten closer to me. He was a few feet away. I shuffled my feet back. In his hand emerged an ax. An ax he wasn't carrying before. It was too late to move for the car. As the ax came down on me the sound of tires burned in my ears.

My hair was drenched in sweat when I woke up. My body too. I looked over at Adam who was sleeping peacefully. Angry i shoved him off the bed. He hit the floor with a loud thud.

"Ouch! Babe what the hell?!"

"You're such an asshole!" I sneered as I slammed the bathroom door.