Day 13- I Wanna Be the Most Popular Girl.

I've heard nothing it whispers all day

"Have you seen Kara's new face?!"

"Her boobs are twice as big as they were."

"Her entire body is probably made of plastic now."

All gossip.

Mostly true.

My life drastically changed this summer. I was in a accident that destroyed my face. Guess now you can say I'm unrecognizable. I went through extreme facial reconstruction. The boobs however, were a gift from daddy. I'm her accident was his fault. He felt guilty, I got a new pair. A blessing in disguise. I HATED my face and I had zero boobs. Now, I feel pretty. Now, I can achieve my dreams. Getting my boyfriend back and dethroning Presley from her throne.

Presley Adams and I use to be the best of friends in middle school. But then her breast grew three sizes too big and her acne cleared up. Freshman year she made the cheerleading squad and started to ignore me indefinitely. To make matters worse, she stole my boyfriend, Duke, from me. He just dumped me one night, no explanation. I'd gotten my answer the next day at school when I saw them sucking face. Tonight at my party all eyes will be on me, including Duke's.

I glittered and sparkled in a ruby red dress that hugged my body perfectly. Other than my face and boobs, everything else on me was just right.

"Kara?"

I turned to see Duke standing on my bedroom doorway. I ushered him in and he closed it behind him.

"Wow, you really do look different."

"You don't like?"

"Oh. No, no, it's not that. You're beautiful... but you were just as beautiful before."

So why'd you cheat on me?

I shrugged, "My face was destroyed. I didn't really have a choice in the matter."

"But you're happier now, right?"

I smirk, "I will be." I moved closer to him and sized him up. "Do you like my dress?" I hit a 360 slowly.

"Yes. It fits you well."

I slipped the dress off my body. "What about my lingerie?"

My bra and underwear matched. Drool formed at the corners of his lips.

He wanted me... and he always will.

Closing the space between us he picked me up and sat me down on my vanity.

"Why'd you cheat on me?" I moaned.

"What?"

I grabbed him by the hair and he winced. "I said why did you CHEAT ON ME?"

"I don't know. It was stupid. Pres got into my head. She made me think that her and I would be better suited. My football, her cheerleading. It made sense. I regret it. I don't love her. Not like I love you."

I let go of his head. "You just want me because I look better now."

"Kara, you've known me since we were little kids. Looks have never been that important to me and you know that!"

"Then why did you cheat on me with a prettier girl?"

"I told you it wasn't about looks."

"What the hell is this?!" Presley walked in and slammed the door. "How shocking is this? You get a me face and fake tits and you think you can still my boyfriend?"

I hop off the vanity and slip my dress back on. "You mean my boyfriend?"

Pres looks at Duke who takes his hand into mine. Her smug look evaporated. "Fine. Let's see how the rest of the school feels when they find out your psychotic."

"Psychotic? I am not psychotic!"

"Yes! You are! You honestly think the reason we stopped being friends was because I got popular. No, I ditched you because you scared me. And you have for a while. The things you did—

"And exactly what did I do?"

"A lot. The one thing that hurt me the most was when you sat my cat on fire. I didn't want you to get in trouble so I told my parents he ran away."

"That—that was an accident."

"Was cutting yourself since the age of 12 an accident too?"

"I don't do that anymore and if you were a loyal friend... you'd know that!"

"You won't have any if I have any say in it."

Presley ran out of the room and I chased after her. When she reached the top of the stairs, I pushed her. Her neck broke, you could tell by the way she landed. Everyone screamed and look up the stairs to where a Duke and I stood.

"She tripped and fell, someone call 911!" Duke shouted.

I looked at him with wide eyes. He smiled at me and took my hand once more.