Day 27- Star.

" Last stop on the tour

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

" Last stop on the tour. Ready to go home?"

The stars in the night twinkled in the sky. Tour lasted five months. Five long months. Five long months on a tour bus with my band. I miss my family. I miss my friends. I miss my home.

"Yes. More than you ever know."

My manager Kris smiled and tossed me a bottled water. "It sucks being gone this long from my husband."

I nod, "My fiancé. Now that this tour is over, I can finally help plan our wedding. He's been doing all of it with a wedding planner."

Kris eyed me, "A female wedding planner?"

I eye her back, "Doug would never."

"You've seen the movie right?"

"Yes I've seen the movie. I trust Doug, it was hard planning this tour and our wedding. He just wanted to take some of the stress of me."

"I shouldn't have said spoke that into existence anyways. I'm sorry."

I shrug it off and taken sip of water.

Doug was supposed to meet me at the airport. He never showed. He also didn't pick up his cell. I hope nothings wrong.

There was a blue sedan parked outside in my driveway that I didn't recognize.

It's 2 am...

Kris's words play over in my head. "A female wedding planner?" "You've seen the movie right?" I shake the thoughts out of my head. I don't even know if the wedding planner was a female. It could be a man. Relax.

The house was not quiet. There was soft music playing upstairs.

At 2 am.

I slammed the door and threw my bags to the side. Bursting through the doors of our guest room, what I saw was definitely surprising.

My husband...in bed...with another man.

I stare at them. They stare at me.

"Oh my God, baby I'm so sorry! I—I forgot to pick you up."

I smiled and jumped in bed between them. "I was coming up her to murder. I thought you were up here with another woman."

"To think I'd cheat on you. My little star." He kissed me softly in the lips.

"Who is this?" The man on my other side gawked at me.

"I'm his fiancé. Who are you?"

"Michael. We met at a bar."

"Eww. Doug a bar? We've talked about picking guys up at a bar. They're not all sanitary." I looked back at the guy. "But he is kinda cute. You go both ways?"

"No."

I rolled my eyes and crawled out. "I'm going to bed. Hurry up and finish, shower and then come to bed."

"Baby?"

I stopped at the door.

"Welcome home."

"Thank you baby. Oh, and nice meeting you Michael." I gave him another once over before leaving.