Day 7- Different Bodies.

I feel weird

I feel weird... why do I feel so—WHY DO I HAVE A PENIS?!!

I got out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

Oh. My. God. I'm in my boyfriend's body?!?

I screamed so loud it bounced off the walls. Sheets were tossed and I could find his phone anywhere until I started to think. Where does Dylan normally keep his phone? I picked up a pillow and his phone slid out. Wait... if I'm in his body, does that mean he's in mine?!?

"Babe! What's wrong? Are you okay?"

I slowly turned my head and flared at the half naked woman in front of me. "Who the fuck... are you?"

"Baby, what's wrong with you? Did you hit your head?" She took a step towards me, but I backed away.

"Get dressed and get out."

"Babe—

"NOW!"

She jumped when I yelled and dove for her clothes. When I heard the door slam I failed well... me.

"Krystal?!?"

"Yep."

"What the hell is this? Why are we in each other's bodies?!?"

"You know I too want to the answer to that question, but I'm actually more curious, believe or not, about the NAKED BITCH in your apartment!"

He fell silent. "That—I can explain that."

"No. I don't really think you can. Because any excuse you give me, I'm not going to believe. So instead, tell me how long you've been cheating on me!"

"Honestly, I was cheating on her with you."

"Huh. Well, looks like both relationships are fucked. Enjoy being single dumbass." I hung up and almost threw his phone against the wall. Until... I got a better idea. I went through it. Looking through the pictures they were all of... her. I found her contact and dialed her.

"Dylan I swear you better have a damn good reason for—

"What you want me to apologize? Sorry babe but you had to go. I have another girlfriend, a prettier girlfriend. And she's pregnant. I'm gonna have a family now. We're done."

"W—what?!? You've been cheating on me?!?"

"For months. Several."

"Well I hope that bitch was worth it."

I smiled, "Every orgasm." I hung up on her when Dylan started to call me back. "What?"

"You can't hang up on me! I know you're pissed and you should be but we have to deal with THIS! We can sort through the relationship later."

"It's already been sorted. Are you still at my house? Why don't you check my waste basket in the bathroom."

"Check your waste basket? Why do I—

"Yeah. That test you just found, it's positive. And it's yours. And trust me... I'll make your life a LIVING HELL."