Chapter 35

**| Sang's POV |**

It was like walking into a war zone when we entered the living room. Alpha Blackbourne still held my hand and I knew the others noticed. Thankfully no one said anything.

The room had been cleared of all the furniture and then tables were brought in to fill the space. All the tables were covered with equipment, laptops, weapons, things that I was pretty sure were bombs, papers covering all available surfaces.

The Alpha led me to the table everyone gathered and only let go of my hand because he wanted to pick up a contraption. Some of the others stared at me with surprise, except for Silas, who only smirked.

I pretended to ignore them, not willing to admit how easily Alpha Blackbourne had affected me.

"What's the final plan?" he asked the room.

One of the twins spoke up. Corey.

"I confirmed that rogue shifters have claimed the warehouse about three hours from here, outside of anyone's territory." He pointed to a map.

"We have a scout there now, keeping an eye on everything," Alpha Toma said. He shook his head as he scowled down at the maps. "He has confirmed that powerful rogues have been arriving all day."

He pointed to photos of men and women, dressed like they were going to a ball in sharp suites and flowing dresses.

"I recognize most of them," I whispered, ganging everyone's attention.

"You know them?" Kota asked in a gentle voice.

I nodded, glancing at Silas. He should have recognized a couple of them at least. He moved closer to the table, the others shifting around so he got a closer look. His frown deepened as he looked at the shots. He moved four of them away from the pile.

"I saw these four often. The others look like they could be familiar, but I'm sure about these four." His dark gaze met mine as he fought against the harsh memories that were no doubt rising.

"They're regulars. Have their own champions that they like to bring. All rogues."

"Do you have names?" Alpha Blackbourne asked.

"No. They don't exactly introduce us and when we had matches, they were too busy watching us kill each other to mention names." I felt like a failure. Two years in that hellhole and I couldn't give them a single name except for my caregivers

"That's okay," Victor said, moving to my side and placing his hand on the middle of my back. His touch was supportive and I wanted to lean back into it. "We have software to give us the information. It's good to know any other details you can provide so we know what we're going into."

I nodded and pointed to a man with a bushy beard and nearly red eyes. "He is always surrounded by three men. His bodyguards I think." I glanced at the other photos until I found the one I wanted of a lean man, clean shaven, and harsh green eyes. I moved that next to him. "This man is always with him. I think he's his lover. They show affection with each other sometimes."

"A mate?" Alpha Toma asked.

I stared at him, not sure what he meant. He saw my confusion.

"You know about mates, right?"

I shook my head. Alpha Toma barely hid his surprise as he glanced around the room. He cleared his throat and I had a feeling it was his way to hide his discomfort.

"That's a conversation for another time then. Think of them like a significant other. A spouse."

I nodded. Simple enough. "Possibly then."