Chapter III

"Never judge a book by its cover"

Pyo is now going to his last class of the day. P.E

Luckily Minhee was in there with him. This was a chance for him to become more close with Minhee. "MINHEE" he tried to yell silently. Minhee turned his head just in time before he was almost hit by the dodge ball.

"Wow you really are lucky arent ya" Pyo chuckled. "It's literally in my genes" Minhee smirks. "So you take P.E this period?" asked.
"Yes, unfortunately someone else takes it with us" Pyo says as he turns his attention to Jinhyuk. "I really don't like him" "Yeah no r-" Minhee was cut off by the sudden blow of a whistle.

"Alright Class Lets Get yo Work!" The teacher said. His eyes met with the small boy which confused him for a minute. "My apologies, class we a new student, Son Dongpyo" he says pointing towards him. "My name is Mr.Lee but you can call me Wonho. I want everyone to make sure he doesn't have any problems, okay?"

"I'll do it" a raised hand said behind all the children. Out comes the one and only Jinhyuk with a wide grin upon his face. Pyo went into disbelief but then someone's wrapped around his shoulders.

"Nah I already got him" a mildly deep voice said. Pyo looked up to see a y'all figure. He has blonde hair and sharp jawline.

"Hangyul you ruin everything" Jinhyuk said. "No you just suck" he replied with a laugh.

"Ok ok, that's enough. Dongpyo you're with Hangyul, Jinhyuk you're with Yunmin." Wonho says with a serious tone. Jinhyuk roles his eyes and heads over to Yunmin.

I'll show them, they'll regret it.

Pyo changed into his pe uniform which surprisingly fit him perfectly. He at least thought it would be a bit big. As walking back into the gym he sees Hangyul's rock hard abs.

Those are better than Yohan's wow

"Ok you ready" Hangyul asks. "Yes sir" Pyo replied like he was in the military. This made Hangyul laugh. "Alright, so first we are gonna start with basic weight lifting. You can start here with the 10 pounds for today" he continued. "No I'm fine" Pyo stopped him. Hangyul raised an eyebrow. Pyo reaches for the 300 pounds and picked them up with no hesitation. The entire gym was shocked to see such a small boy pick up 600 pounds in total. No one was more shocked than Hangyul.

"Y- Y- Yo-" he stutters. Pyo slowly lets the pounds down so he won't break the floor. "Yes I have super strength" Hangyul pinched himself like he was stuck in a dream. "So this is real life...huh" he said in awe. "Never judge a book by its cover sir" Dongpyo said with a wink.

"Come on Minhee, hurry up so I can sleep" Sejin said. "Ok wait I have 3 more.....97....98...99...100." Minhee was now out of breath. He could barely stand up. Immediately when caught his breath, he met eyes with Pyo and Hangyul. The waved and he returned it. He saw Jinhyuk behind them planning something.

"DONGPYO WATCH O-" just as Minhee could finish. Dongpyo became unconscious.

Time skip

Pyo awoke hours later in the nurses office. He felt a tight grip on his and some weight on his hip. He looked to see who it was and it was Yohan.

"Y- Yohan" he said quietly trying hard to speak. Yohan's head shot up instantly. "NURSE CHAEYOUNG" he screamed. "It's gonna be okay. I'm so glad your okay." His voice breaking and tears forming.

Nurse Chaeyoung burst into the room "What is it?" She asks concerned. She looks at the awoke Pyo and quickly starts her procedure. She finishes just as soon as the door opens.

"IS HE DEAD?!?" Hyeongjun asks. "He's literally sitting up Junnie" Minhee calms him. Hyeongjun hurriedly runs to hug Pyo in less than a second. Literally less than a second, he's super fast. He tightly hugs him which results in Pyo wincing in pain. "Hey you're hurting him" Hangyul stops him.

"Oh no I broke him" Hyeongjun said sadly. "No he's just sore at the moment" Nurse Chaeyoung intrudes. "The impact from Jinhyuks prank has resulted in Dongpyo here having a problem with his esophagus therefore he won't be able to speak for a while, or be hugged tightly" She sends Hyeongjun a glare.

"Yes ma'am" he agreed.

"Now that Pyo is awake, time to go beat some Underworlf Chicken" Yohan say punching his fist. "Agreed lets go" he says gesturing Yohan to follow him. "Nope, stop right there" Nurse Chaeyoung stopped them. "He's already expelled by the principal. I'd advise you to go to your dorm unless you want to end up like him."

They sighed and Hangyul left first. "I'll be back tmr with your stuff Pyo, don't die" he waved. Pyo gave him a thumbs up as an ok. "I'll give you my homework that you missed so you can copy" Hyeongjun says. "By his homework he meant mine" Minhee confirmed. Hyeongjun gave Minhee a 'shut up' look. Minhee laughed. He rested his hand on Pyo's shoulder and gained a vision. He saw nothing but utter destruction and pure evil. He jumped like he was about to die and fell backwards.

"WHATS WRONG" Hyeongjun screams. Pyo looked at him confused. "Uh uh..it's nothing. I thought I saw a spider" he rubs it off while getting up. "WHERE" says now terrified. "He said 'thought' Hyeongjun, now go to your dorms so you won't be asleep in classes tomorrow" Nurse Chaeyoung demanded.

Walking out of the office, Minhee recieved another vision, this time it was Jinhyuk. He was on fire. Not his normal blue fire, but a bright neon green. He was screaming in pain.

Minhee wants to know the meaning of these sudden visions.

-

Mmm finally some good. Gotta try to extend this story and not end it at 20 chapters 😭