Chapter XI

"The Truth"

The boys continue to run the bushes and twigs to reach Pyo until his screeching stopped.

Pyo's eyes turned into pure black. He burned straight through the chains that held him the chair. He went to Madame Andre and gave her a smirk. A scared expression came upon her face.

"You shouldn't have done that" he says in an evil tone.

"OVER THERE LOOK ANOTHER HUT" Yohan yelled. The ran towards it and entered.

Just as they went in they see Pyo holding Madame Andre up by her neck whilst she's on fire.

"P- P- Pyo" Yohan says terrified.
"Oh no" Seungwoo gasps.
"OH MY GOD" Hyeongjun screams.

Pyo drops her and turns to the boys. His eyes turn back to normal, & he faints.

"DONGPYO" Wooseok says running to get him. Seungyoun follows behind.

Seungwoo inspects the crisp body of Madame Andre.

"Seungyoun come here" he asked.

"Do you have any idea of what just happened?" "Honestly I don't but at the same time I do" he replied. "There might be something in this hut that can help us."

The two start searching the hut.

"I don't want to be here anymore" Hyeongjun said sniffling. "Ooooh a crown" he said immediately changing emotions.

"Crown" Wooseok,Seungwoo, & Seungyoun all said in unison.

"Bring it here" Seungyoun commanded. Hyeongjun brought it to him like he was a king or something. "Here you are my lord"

Seungyoun smacked the back of his head and went back to Seungwoo.

"Isn't this THE crown of absolute power?" Seungyoun asked. "I believe so but why does and measly old witch have it?" Seungwoo replied. "Maybe she wanted power"

"Hmm but she can't do anything without our gems, well soon to be" he concluded.

"Guys Pyo is waking up" Wooseok said.

"Did you just call him Pyo?" Eunsang asked?

"N- No you heard wrong"

"Ok he's whipped af"

Pyo sat up and rubbed his head. He opened his eyes and jumped. "When did you all get here?" "WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?" He yelled. "Hyeongjun did..did you burn her?" He asked curiously. Hyeongjun shakes his head 'no'.

"Then who did?"

Junho and Eunsang point at him.

"Me?"

They all nod.

"But I cant produce fire, only rainbows and happiness and recently screeches." He said

"Well we don't really know it was you or not, your eyes were pure black and you didn't seem yourself" Yohan explains. "But I'm glad your fine" he says hugging him.