Chapter XIII

"The More the Merrier"

"YOU CALLED SEJIN AND TONY" Eunsang asked. He ran up to Tony and hugged him.

"I honestly expected him to call Jinwoo or some undercover demon spirit" Junho suggested.

"Nope just us, the cutest ever" Sejin said whilst he and Tony posed.

The two boys entered the house with their luggage.

"Alright where is the pool I've heard of" Sejin asked.

Hyeongjun took his arm and dragged him towards the pool, "Here this way!"

Wooseok and Seungyoun looked at each other. "I'm not sleeping with Sejin, he might give me nightmares......literally" Wooseok demanded. Seungyoun smirked.

"Sejin will fill Dongpyo's spot" he yelled for everyone to hear.

"SEUNGYOUN" Wooseok screamed as soon as Seungyoun began to run off. But in a flash he appeared back in front of him with Tony beside him. "Here you go, please don't kill him and make me regret" Tony said.

Tony walked off to where Minhee and the rest were. Wooseok smacked Seungyoun a few good times. "I like Tony, he cool" Wooseok said. Seungyoun nodded with tears coming out of his eyes.

- meanwhile

"Okay so you're going to make a right, two lefts, then it'll be the yellow one" Pyo explained.

"We should hurry it looks like it's going to rain" Yohan said.

"Okay Okay I got it"

They drove for about 10 more minutes until they reached Pyo's home. As they pulled up they saw Iris standing waving.

Seungwoo parked the car and instantly Pyo jumped out of the car and ran towards his mother.

"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" he yelled.

He jumped into her arms. Surprisingly she could hold him. Pyo must be lighter than we thought. Seungwoo and Yohan gave each other a shocked look. "Bro imagine how strong she is, what if she is like Sakura from Naruto" Yohan exclaimed. Seungwoo expression disappeared then commenced to smack the back of Yohan's neck. "Shut up and the your stuff, I'll get Pyo's"

"Hey thats my nickname for him" Yohan argued. "But I just used it" Seungwoo argues back. "Why you little-" Yohan began to play fight Seungwoo & he returned.

"Um, are they fighting?" Iris asked. "I honestly don't know, they've never done that before"

YAA! You idiots better stop, you're embarrassing me

Dongpyo smirked. The two stop in their tracks and turn towards Pyo and Iris. "Wh- What did you do?" Iris asked. "I'll explain later" he chuckled.

They all entered the house and settled the things down. Their house wasn't really too big. Yet it wasn't too small. It was though in the middle of no where, which kind of explains a lot. She was a now a single mother who had to raise a child of her ex lover/monster man so like, yeah.

"So who are these lovely boys My Child" she asked softly with a smile.

"Well these are bestfriends, well two of them out of eleven. A lot? I know right. I've been doing what you told me before I went to X1 high. The tall and strict looking one is Seungwoo hyung. The one who looks lost eighty percent of the time is Yohannie hyung"

Yohan coughed Yohannie Hyung?!? He thought

"I'm letting Yohan stay with us for the rest of spring break if that's ok?" he asked forming puppy dog eyes.

She laughed and nodded

Yohan and Pyo cheered.

"why isnt Seungwoo staying, you can stay in the guest room while Yohan sleep in Dongpyo's room" she suggested.

"It's fine I don't want to intrude" he replied.

"Ahh come on, its fine. The more the merrier right. Plus it'll be nice to have a little family here" she said with a smile.

"Well, if that's ok with Pyo" he turns his head toward him.

Pyo nodded his head repeatedly

- at the chaotic cabin

SPLASH!!

The guys were all at the pool, some were in some just chilled on the side.

"Yo what if we played volley ball, but like water style" Eunsang said. "But Yohan can't make the water stuff if he isn't here" Dohyon stated. "No not everything water but we play in the water" "OK BUT WHY DID YOU JUST SAY THAT" Hangyul and Junho gave themselves a face palm.

The guys split into two teams, Eunsang Hangyul Tony &. The other, Sejin Dohyon & Seungyoun. The others sat on the side because A : they didn't care or B: they could not swim.

"Now explain to me why you invited them" Wooseok asked Hyeongjun.

"Because I miss my other friends plus they wanted to do something" he replied.

"How could you do it so fast, you don't know if Dongpyo & Yohan would change their minds." he exclaimed.

"That was rude, I'm never inviting you to my house ever again" Wooseok continued.

"NOOO WHY! Aunt Aphrodite was going to take me shopping when we got back" Hyeongjun whined which turned into a cry.

"Wa- wait Hyeongjun I'm ki-" he was cut off because Hyeongjun began to run off.

He ran to the front of the cabin.

"Hmph, I should've went with Dongpyo" he sniffles.

Meow!

Hyeongjun looked a round because of the sudden sound, he looks down to his feet. There was a kitten.

"Hey there little kitty"

He took notice that the mother revealed herself from a bush on the other side of the dirt road. Hyeongjun slowly and gently picked up the kitten and carried her to her mother. They both meow.

I miss my Pegasus

As he was playing with the kittens in the middle of the street, Hyeongjun noticed two shining lights from a bush the mother came out of. He soon hear a vehicle, he stood up and saw that it was not far from him.

- to be continued

I took three naps whilst writing this, I'm so tired