Chapter XXV

"A principal's daughter"

As they all reach the Auditorium, Yaebin breaks the silence. "Thank you so much. You saved me a lot of time" She said.

"No problem, it was my pleasure." Wooseok replied. "Um.. after school is over do you all maybe want to go out. My treat of course." Yaebin asked.

"I would love to but I have a child to take care of." Seungwoo said. Yohan wrapped his arm around Seungwoo and proceeded to say "Our child". Seungwoo smiled as they walked away. He whispered " You're dead" and slapped his head.

"I'll gladly take you up on that offer." Wooseok replied. "Let's get to our seats."

- meanwhile

"FIRST DAY BAAAAAAACK DONGPYO IN THE HIZZZY" Eunsang cheered.

"Please for the love of god, shut up" Minhee said. "I agree. I'd like to eat my lunch in peace" Junho said.

"Come on guys. Don't be a party pooper. Be positive" Dongpyo said gesturing his hand to make a rainbow.

"Be positive" he tried again.

"Oh no..." Hyeongjun said.
"This can't be" Dongpyo said

"What's the problem?" Dohyon asked.

"I CAN'T MAKE A RAINBOW"
"HE CAN'T MAKE A RAINBOW"

-

"And that concludes the Orientation, you may now go check out the campus or go mind your business else where"

"FINALLY THAT TOOK FOREVER" Seungyoun stood up stretching.

"AH SEUNGYOUN?!" a voice yelled from above.

He looked around all confused until he looked in front of him then jumped in fear. A speeding Tony appeared in front of him. "Hi"

Slowly after an out of breathe Sejin followed. "You..you know i can't run that. WHEW. that fast."

"ah..Hello Sejin and Tony. Why didn't you contact us we could've met up" Seungyoun asked.

"Us?" Tony replied in confusion.
Seungyoun stepped to the side and revealed Seungwoo,Wooseok, Yohan & Yaebin.

"Woah, who is the baddie here" Sejin asked suddenly full of energy.

He walked up to her and grabbed her hand then kissed it, "Well hello there queen. My name is Sejin. Yours?"

"Uh I'm Yaebin" she said retracting her hand.

🎵 BET YOU WISH YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS HOT LIKE ME DONT YOU WISH YO-🎵

"Dongpyo what is it?" Seungwoo asked.

"SEUNGWOO HYUUUUUUUNG"

"Why are you yellin- Are you crying?" He asked

"Can you come pick me up" Dongpyo sniffed.
"Don't you still have like three more classes?"

"I do but something happened.."

- fast forward

"Ok try your hardest." Seungyoun said.

Dongpyo focused so hard that a vein popped onto his forehead. He exhaled roughly and fell onto his knees.

"Wooseok hyung what do I doooo" he said about to cry.

Wooseok ran over, "NOO DON'T CRY"

"Seungwoo find out how to fix this" Hyeongjun asked.

"Are you sure it isn't the anti magic in him?" Said a familiar voice.

They all turn around and see Yaebin.

"YAEBIN! what are you doing here?" Wooseok asked.

"My dad works here" she replied

"Your dad?"

"Yeah he's the principle." She smiled.

"THE PRINCIPAL?!?" They all yelled.

- to be continued

Short Chapter while I get the story back in place in my head 😭 I missed y'all