Chapter V

"You're one of us now"

"What happened here Hyung" Junho asked. "That" Wooseok says as he points to the body of Jinhyuk. "It's not really a surprise to be honest"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO PYO" Yohan became enraged. Water instantly appears spinning around his body like a hula hoop.

"Chill" Wooseok whipsers softly and just like that Yohan powers turn off. "Wow I thought you were stronger than that". Yohan scoffs and roll his eyes. He pushes his attention back to Seungwoo.

"Now, tell me what happened." Yohan demanded.

Seungwoo and Wooseok look at Seungyoun to explain. Which results the other three to look at him also. "Wow ok no pressure or anything" he laughs anxiously. "Alright so we were in the library for study hall when we heard this loud high pitch scream. We ran the halls as we were running we saw the windows here shatter. Immediately we came and saw D...Donghoe?"

"Dongpyo"

"Yes tgat, floating in air screeching with a passed out Jinhyuk here. Wooseok tried to get in his mind and turn his powers off but he was so powerful, he almost knocked him out"

"HEY! You didn't need to input that" Wooseok threatened.

"Shhhhh, its getting good" Eunsang hushes.

"Seungwoo calls out his name, one or two times and he stops. Passes out then Seungwoo catches the little fella. Thus you came and the end"

Eunsang claps. Junho slap his hands down and gives him the 'shut up' face. Eunsang pushes Junho. Junho pushes back then they start play fighting.

"You two with me, I need to speak with you privately" Wooseok says pointing at the two fighting. He quickly grabs the two by the ear and exit the room.

Yohan moves over to Seungwoo and Pyo.

"Is he going to be alright?" Yohan asks.
"Honestly I don't know, I didn't even think something like this could happen in his condition. I mean he could barely speak, and all of a sudden he can screech like a banshee" Seungwoo explains.
"About that, I thought he could only make rainbows and calm people or what not?" He replies. "Maybe it's a new power his mother couldn't develop? We will never know until Nurse Chaeyeon returns from leave to run tests on him."

"Wait she's gone?!"
Seungwoo nods.
"Then who is gonna take care of Pyo?"

"That's where we come in" Seungyoun intrudes. "That sounds like some cliche secret society crap" Yohan exclaims. "We're not exactly a society, just a group of the most powerful thats all" Seungyoun smiles.

"Then how come there wasn't a sign up sheet?" He says feeling excluded.
"Because it's a secret dude"
"Oh riiiight" Yohan laughs

"Are you guys done, we have to make sure Dongpyo is stable and turn in Jinh- WAIT WHERES JINHYUK" Seungwoo states.

They all look at the place where Jinhyuk once was. "He's like a cockr-" Seungyoun was cut off. "Not the time" Yohan & Seungwoo said in unison.

Meanwhile in the library

"Ok what did you want?" Junho asked annoyed. "One, fix that tone. Two, why did you two bring that dingbat" Wooseok asks.
"He's not a dingbat hes just special" Eunsang adds. "Plus we didn't bring him, we followed him"

"I was forced"
"Shut up"
"I'm telling uncle Apollo"
"Shut up"
"Would you two stop acting like children and come on" Wooseok says pulling a book which reveals a hidden door.

This pulled the two boys out of their argument and proceeded to follow Wooseok in the room.

"Seungyoun texted me and said that their on there way, hopefully he doesn't bring the special one"

5 minutes later the special one ironically appears.

"WOAH YOU HAVE A SECRET HIDEOUT IN THE LIBRARY" Yohan says in awe. "Shut up you idiot it's a secret for a reason" Wooseok says covering Yohan's mouth. He nods in understanding.

"Now why is he here exactly, and I fixed the couch for you to lay Dongpyo" Seungwoo takes and places Pyo on the couch. "We are recruiting them" Seungwoo states tucking Pyo in the covers like a child.

"What!?" Yohan and Wooseok says in unison.

"We are a group of the most powerful, and baby here almost made the entire school deaf. That pretty powerful to me" Seungwoo explains

Seungyoun whispers to Wooseok "Did he just call Donho a baby?"
"Yes he did, don't mention anything. I don't think he's ever been soft for anyone before. Plus his name is Dongpyo you twat"

"Well I must be pretty powerful too huh" Yohan says flexing his muscles. "Hangyul hyungs muscles are better than yours" Eunsang acknowledges. Junho laughs a little for the first time in their encounter.

"Seungyoun do you mind testing him, to make sure he's strong enough?" Seungwoo asks. He nods

"Wooseok can you go speak with the principle to see if he knows any where abouts of Jinhyuk?"

"Sir yes sir" Wooseok replied sarcastically.

"You two, let the others know we'll have a meeting tonight" he ordered Junho and Eunsang.

"Theres more?!?" Yohan asked. "There's are currently 9, so plus Dongpyo and maybe you there will be 11." He explains

"That's so cool. So like we are a team right? Do we fight bad guys? Do we have units. What's everyone's po-" Seungyoun then grabbed Yohan and covered his mouth dragging him out the secret room followed by the other three.

Seungwoo stayed with the still unconscious Dongpyo.

You just got here and already causing me trouble he thought while brushing his fingers through the smaller one's hair.

He starts to think of the past on how his mother would treat him with care. Love him with open arms. Do anything for him at the drop of hat. Sadly all of it changed one day all of sudden. She became jealous of everything even her own son.

Pyo's eyes began to slowly open. Seungwoo immediately began to retract his hand.

"Oh you're awake" Seungwoo said softly. He nodded in response.

A few minutes after waking up, all his memories come back to him before his passed out. Tears started to run down his face. Seungwoo was confused on what brought about the suddenly tears but all he did was hug him, until he stopped.