Chapter XII

" A return to home "

After a few minutes of crying and a hug the boys finally break.

"Are you really ok Pyo? I know it's a lot to take it in"

"I- I think I just want to go home" he sniffed.

Wooseok looked up back at Seungwoo. Seungwoo nods back accepting the request.

"Ok Seungwoo is going to take you home, now let's get up and pack your things." He said whilst picking up the little one up like a baby.

Those two exit the room leaving Yohan, Seungyoun and Seungwoo.

"What are we going to do? It kind of explains why me and Pyo clicked off so great when we first met but why do I have to die" Yohan asked.

"One it's a prophecy, Two we are not going to let that happen, Three you are going to stay with Dongpyo" Seungwoo explained.

Yohan pointed at himself in confusion, "me?"

Seungyoun mocks him by pointing at him looking like a melting potatoe "YuH uOy" Seungwoo slapped him in the back of the neck.

"Just go pack or whatever, don't tell anyone about the prophecy nor this room got it?" Seungwoo commanded. Yohan nodded k return.

After finishing packing, Pyo tiptoed to Yohan's room "Hyung can you play in the pool with me before we leave" he said in his head. Yohan jumped and looked around for a few minutes. "I'm right here turn around"

Yohan looked around and tiptoed out of the room so he wouldn't wake anyone.

"You have to warn me whenever you get in my head ok you little turd" he chuckled. "Never" Pyo replied.

They make their way to the pool and Pyo just puts his feet in. "Ahh it's warm"

Yohan takes of his shirt and slowly enters.

He makes his way to Pyo. "Honestly I know you're father is like Poisedon and stuff but I swear I thought you couldn't swim" Pyo said.

"You've got to be kidding me..." Yohan replied. "You're lucky you're cute"

"Y- you think I'm cute?" he asked

"Of course, who wouldn't think the Son Dongpyo isn't the cutest being to exist?"

Pyo blushed at the sudden statement. Yohan look at him in his eyes and saw the whole night sky. There were stars shimmering shining. They stare for like two minutes face to face. Well until Yohan picked up Pyo.

Their faces were soon inches apart to where the could hear each other breathing. That was soon broken when Yohan tossed Pyo.

Pyo went straight under. And did not come back up.

"Pyo come on quit playing with me" he laughed.

Soon he stopped laughing "Pyo?"

"PYO"

Yohan dived down to pyo. He swam and grabbed him then swam back to the top. They flew into the air like a dolphin and landed beside the pool. Yohan began to do CPR on Pyo. 1..2...3 blow 1..2..3 blow