Chapter IV

"Best Friends"

Pyo opens his eyes and he's back in the corridor he once was the last time he slept. This time he knows he was dreaming.

"SON DONGYPO" a distorted voice shouts. "SON DONGPYO"

"Minhee?!" he shouted in return looking around. "HELP US" his voice become more and more distorted. "WHERE ARE YOU" the entire corridor filled with Minhee's screams of pure torture. Thus, Pyo awoke from his nightmare.

These dreams are trying to tell me something...I don't think it's something good.

Just as soon he was awake, there was Yohan and Hangyul. "Hey there Pyo" Yohan greeted. Pyo gave him a smile. "Oh so no hello back?" he said fake offended. Pyo gave him an 'are you serious type face'. "Dummy you know he can't talk" Hangyul stated. "What!?! I thought it was just for last night!" he replied. Hangyul & Pyo both gave themselves face palms.

The door flies open and it was an unexpected figure. "Seungwoo hyung?" Hangyul asked concerned. "Hangyul? You know Dongpyo?" he asked. "Question is YOU know Dongpyo?" he asked back. "Pyo how are you so famous and school literally just started" Yohan chucked. Pyo shrugged his shoulders and giggled.

Finally realizing why he came in the first place, Seungwoo headed over to Dongypo. "I know I just met you and all but do you want me to stay with you for today?" He says rubbing his head.

Wow he really is like a little kid. He could be my son. A hahaha

"He can't speak " Hangyul told. "He what?!" Seungwoo said enraged. His eyes became pure gold with electricity shocking through his entire body. "THAT JINHYUK MOTH F-" The lights throughout the office began to fade in and out. Hangyul moves up to him and to calm him down "Hyung....chill it's not permanent". "THAT DOESNT MATTER HE SHOULDNT BE TARGETING INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE THAT" he yelled slowly coming down.

Pyo gets up and grabs Seungwoo by the arm. He looks down at the young boy and meets with his puppy dog eyes clearly telling him to come down. Instantly Seungwoo calms.

How did he make me feel so peaceful, maybe that's one his powers.

"Since you're watching him, make sure he gets everything he wants and needs. My best friend needs the best service given" Yohan said. "Ok" Seungwoo said as he was pulled out of his thoughts.

"B- Bes- Fri- Friends" Pyo tries to say with a raspy yet soft voice. "Don't strain yourself" Seungwoo says has he rubs his back. "Of course we're best friends pyo" he says giving a huge smile. Pyo gives a bigger one in return. "We'll be back with everyone else later, Bye" He and Hangyul left the office.

Seungwoo picked up Pyo bridal style unexpectedly. Pyo completely caught off guard. Of course he knew Seugwoo was super strong but still.

After placing him on the bed, Seungwoo collects a notebook and a pen. He then hands them to Pyo. Pyo gave him a confused look because he did not know what to do. "Since you can speak, I figured it would be easier for you to write it down" he says softly with a smile. "Ohhh" Pyo thought you himself. "I just want to get to know you better"

Pyo didn't know why he wanted to know but if that means he can be friends with THE Han Seungwoo. He doesn't mind at all.

"So what's your favorite color"
Pyo just blinked at him
"Oh my bad, that was a stupid question" He says rubbing the back of his neck.
"Ok so how about this"
Seungwoo then grabs Pyo by the neck and holds him up by one arm. Seungwoo then turns into the infamous Jinhyuk.

"Aww you really thought that Han Seungwoo would want to be friends with you? A small annoying bastard. How do you not have a father. Maybe that's why they call your mother a Wh-" Jinhyuk was then cut off by Pyo sending a loud high pitch screech. The scream filled the entire room shattering the every window in the office.

On impact with the screech, Jinhyuk immediately passes out. Still afraid Pyo continues to screech high as ever. Three people rush into the room. It was Wooseok, Seungyoun, & the real Seungwoo.

Wooseok uses his powers to get into Pyo's mind. He gets in but is instantly pushed out and was flown a crossed the room. Seungwoo and Seungyoun were absolutely surprised on how Wooseok was so easily defeated in such a short time. Seungyoun rushes towards Wooseok. Meanwhile Seungwoo tries to get Pyo to calm down. "SON DONG PYO" he shouted. Nothing. "SON DONG PYO" he shouted once more. The boy stops. Tears falling down his face with blood dripping from his nose. "Seun...gw...ooo" Pyo passes out.

Seungwoo runs grab the boy before he falls. Successfully catching him, he then looks down at his feet and sees the horrible Jinhyuk passed out.

"Guys I think I found the source of this problem" Seungwoo alerts the other two. They look down to see the enemy. "You know what I am about tired of him and his shenanigans" Wooseok says. "He almost made me shet my face scratched up."

Meanwhile during the incident

"Come on Junho, let me see the answers" Yohan pouts. "No ask Eunsang" he barks. Yohan turns to the other side, "Eunsang ahhh" he pouts once more. "Not a chance" he chuckles. "Come on how are you guys my friends but don't help me" he whines. "Well maybe if you actually do yo-" Junho was cut off my a loud high pitch screech. "WHAT IS THAT" Eunsang screams. "I DONT KNOW" Yohan screams back.

"STAY HERE DONT LEAVE I'LL BE RIGHT BACK" Mr. Chae commands the students.

"I HAVE TO GO CHECK ON PYO" Yohan yells. "BUT MR CHA-" "FORGET WHAT HE SAID, MY BEST FRIEND MAY BE IN DANGER." Yohan cut him off. "WELL WE'RE COMING WITH YOU" Eunsang yelled. "WE" Junho asked. Yohan ran out of the room. Eunsang grabbed Junho's wrist and and followed Yohan out the room.

Suddenly the screeching stopped.

"Oh thank god, I thought I was going to go deaf" Junho sighed. "Can we go back to biology now?"

"No we still have to go check on him"

The boys finally make it to the nurses office.
"The windows are complete shattered" Eunsang stated the obvious. "OH NO PYO" Yohan rushes inside with Junho and Eunsang behind him.

The all freeze at he sight. Jinhyuk on the ground. Pyo in Seungwoo arms unconscious. Wooseok and Seungyoun standing in the corner.

"Just wait until Grandpa hears about this" Eunsang says looking at Junho.