Chapter XXIII

"The man who likes to slash"

- Hours Earlier before the attack.

"So what are we going to do with him?" Seungyoun said.

"We'll just have to take him with us where ever we gone. You don't know what might happen if his loses to despair." Seungwoo replies.

"Thank god he can walk, but he doesn't do anything else. He mist be starving" Wooseok said.

"We have somewhere to go first, we'll take Dongpyo with us. You all go to school. Hangyul and Yohan please watch the base." Seungwoo demanded.

They make their way to the tallest building they can see. It took about an hour to get there since it's was in the middle of so much. Once there Seungwoo entered a code. Then and there they were teleported by a lightning strike.

"Welcome to my father's home."

- at the cabin

"SLASHER!" Ice Queen yelled.
"Give me back the my chopsticks before I turn you into ice."

"Look"
SLASH
"Now you have four" he laughed

"Oh good riddens UGH" she whined.

"Enough of this childish behavior. Slasher come on it's time." He said

"Make your way to the diamond base. My grimoire is located in a chest under a glass table. With four roses on it." He explained.

"Retrieve it and we'll be one step closer to our revenge. And you'll get to slash some people on the way."

"That's what I like to see. But like how do you know all of this." Slasher asked

"Well when you're the principle of a world renowned school, why wouldn't I know everything about every villain." He replied.

"No I have to go that job, now bye and go."

- at the Han home.

"So he's, basically.....unconscious?" Zeus asked.

"Well basically, I don't know what to do" Seungwoo explained. " I was hoping you could shock him back into consciousness or something."

"Seungwoo, i would kill him" Zeus replied.

"He does make a point" Wooseok said.

"Then what do we do?" Seungyoun asked

"You wait until he can wake up. That's all I can say. I'm pretty sure he's strong enough. He can defeat a giant monster. and he is the son of my past best friend."

"In the mean time, I have a mission for your squad. Go to the diamond base, they have information for you"

"Yes father"
"Yes Mr. Zeus"
"Bye Bye Uncle"
"Wooseok..."
"Yes Mr. Zeus"

Zeus laughed.

-

They left with Dongpyo and made their way to the diamond base. It was located near the Pledis District.