Chapter VIII

"Spring Break Day 1 : Secrets & Gems"

-

It's been five minutes of just Pyo and the three staring at each other until Wooseok broke the silence.

"So who's gonna explain...or should I get the spray?"

"SPRAY?!?" Pyo asked scared. Seungyoun runs up to him and grabs his shoulders. "Chill Chill theres no spray" he says sending a glare back at Wooseok. He holds his hands up in surrender.

"So um..Seungwoo you want to do the honors or what?" Seungyoun asked.

Seungwoo sighs and lifts a holographic screen upwards. It showed a picture of of 6 bracelets, 4 rings, and 1 necklace.

Pyo's eyes widen at the sight of the magnificent jewelry. From the gold metal to the different color gems exact piece has.

"Omg can I get the teal one!" He squeals.

"No you can't choose one" Seungwoo states.
"They have to choose you, plus we don't know where they are. My father hid them years ago when he was here with his friends, everyone's parents, for their spring break."

Pyo started thinking trying to figure something out. Then he came to a conclusion.
"A ha so this whole trip was for gifts?"

"No..not actually. We came here for an actual trip and I found this book" Wooseok says. "I just wanted something to read as I slept and found it.

"Did you also find this room with it?" he questioned. "No it's always been here, only us three, our parents, and now you know of it."

"Ohhh....ok. Can I see the book?" Pyo asked.

Wooseok hands it to him

Pyo grabs the book and immediately freezes at the sight of a vision.

-
"You can't keep using your powers for personal gain!" Zeus commands. "It's my gem and my powers I CAN DO WHAT I WANT. YOURE JUST JEALOUS!" The unknown male defends. Zeus sighs.

"I should've took note of Caerus's visions."

"What that I'm going to be the monster I was destined to be? Huh? That my forbidden love with Iris could either save the world or end it?" The unknown male argued. "You all just don't understand"

The male begins to walk off in rage. "Wait..I- Iris. She's pregnant"

He turns around, "What?!"

-
Dongpyo drops the book and falls to his knees.
"DONGPYO" they all say rushing towards him.
"What happend?" Seungwoo asks. "I saw you're father" he says looking up.

My father what?

"And he was talking to this dude about some gem and my mother" he continued. "It's all still kind of blurry, it was so unexpected".

"Wooseok you mind going back to the room with him? I'll be in there soon." Seungwoo says pulling Seungyoun to the side.

Wooseok nods and picks up the smaller one and helps him walk towards their room.