Chapter X

"The Quest"

Hyeongjun and Eunsang run towards the cabin. Eunsang aggressively opens the door the gain the rest attention. Hyeongjun was somehow out of breathe when he literally has superhuman speed.

"GUYS WE NEED YOUR HELP" Eunsang yells. Junho jumps from the clinch and heads to them. Wooseok and Minhee run down the stairs.

"What Happened? Where's everyone else" Minhee asked grabbing Hyeongjun's shoulders.

"We were hiking, got snacks, went hiking again, Dongpyo saw a hut, we went, there was a witch, she said something about you, then disappeared with Dongpyo" Hyeongjun explained.

"PYO?!" Wooseok said out of anger. "Is the Jeep outside?"he asked.

"Yeah"

"Lets roll, I'm driving"

The boys with the addition of Minhee and Junho take the Jeep back to the hike.

"Ok you two, now it's time to put those bad boys to work" Wooseok commanded. "Everyone grab hands, you two, imagine that we are beside Seungwoo or Hangyul."

The boys did what they were told. Within seconds the appeared before Seungwoo and the rest.

"Guys HOW DID YOU DO THAT?" Dohyon screamed.

"Oh my god, you two found your bracelets already" Seungyoun said shocked. He went up to Minhee and started checking out his bracelet.

"Wait What?! You three will have talk with me when we get home. Luckily those can help up us find Pyo. Its been hours since that Witch took him." Seungwoo explains.

"How do we help" Minhee asks

"I honestly don't know" Seungwoo sighs

Junho face palms himself. "It's literally dark out, how are we going to find him?"

"He's kind of right, I love and miss the little guy but at this rate we can't do anything" Wooseok agreed.

Seungwoo rubbed his head, "okay let's just camp here for the night, I have the stuff in the jeeps, Minhee Junho would you mind helping?"

The two grab Seungwoo and disappear to retrieve the camp materials.

They return and give everyone a sleeping bag. Minhee,Junho, & Eunsang help put up the tents with Seungyoun. Seungwoo aided Wooseok & Hyeongjun with the fire. Yohan kept walking back and forth nervous if anything happened to Pyo. Hangyul and Dohyon were getting things ready for s'mores.

- meanwhile

Pyo opend his eyes and saw that he was in an unfamiliar room. He scanned the room to see the Witch.

"Where are we and where my friends" he asked with an attitude.

"Now now, lets not get rude little one" she assured. "I have a few things to discuss with you that's all"

"I have absolutely nothing to say to you until you set me free" he stated. "Now let me go!"

Madame Andre waved her finger and Pyo's lips went tight shut. "MMM MMM MMM MMM"

"Now be quiet whilst I gather my things would you" she said with a chuckle.

She brought about a crown with 11 gem spots.

"So, where are the gems" she said snapping her fingers.

Pyo gasped for his breath, "What do you mean, I don't have any gems."

She sighed and placed her hand on Pyo's left, "Let me ask again, where are the GEMS" Pyo left hand began to feel like it was kissed by Hades. It burned to where tears began to form in his eyes.

"Please I don't know what you're talking about"

SLAP

"Dont play with me, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, I KNOW YOUR FATH-" she raged but was then cut off by Pyo's screech.

- at the camp

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

"WHAT IS THAT" Dohyon screamed.

"ITS DONGPYO" Yohan,Wooseok, Minhee,& Seungyoun all said in unison. They jumped up and started heading towards the source of the screech. The rest of the boys follow with Dohyon last trying to stuff a s'more in his mouth.

- to be continued

Sorry for the short chapter, & ty! for over 900 👁s