Chapter XVIII

"Iris, Goddess Of Rainbows"

"You know I have a code about hitting women and older people, but I can make an exception for you Miss Hag" said Jinhyuk.

"Well I don't mind smacking a child, ask my dearest son" she replied.

"Why does everyone love that little twerp, all he does is annoy."

"Apparently only he annoys you. My son shows love and kindness towards everyone that is why he has so many good friends like those young boys down there, risking their lives to protect him & the people of this country." She added

"Well look how that's going for him"

"You have never been shown love, I feel bad for you. I'd gladly ta-"

"SHUT UP! YOU KNOW NOTHING"

"DEMON FIRE MAGIC : UNDERWORLD ARMOR"

Two streaks of blue flames shot up from the ground, spiraling around Jinhyuk. They contacted and dropped directly on to Jinhyuk creating a cylindrical barrier. It vanished into smoke revealing him in blue flamed armor.

"You came for a battle, now let's quit the chit chat and get to it, Miss Hag"

-

"Thunder Punch"
"Light Beam"

"Seungwoo hyung, fighting all these monsters are getting tiring" Hyeongjun whined.

"Keep fighting, they're almost all gone. Especially since Ms. Son is distracting Jinhyuk from regenerating them." Seungwoo explained.

"BREGGSHSSHJNS"

"AHHHH"

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEECH

Seungwoo looked back, "Theres only one screech like that"

"Yo did anyone else hear a Dongpyo screech or am I just wilding right now" Eunsang asked.

"Dongpyo?" Minhee asked looking around.

He spotted him and started to run towards him.
"What are you doing down here, it's dangerous"

"I wanted to help everyone, especially Seungyoun" he replied.

"NO, I CAN NOT LET YOU DOWN HERE" Minhee scream.

"WHY NOT"

"DEATHS WILL HAPPEN"

Everyone put their attention on the two as they continued fighting.

"What do you mean? Who's going to die? Are you going to die?" Pyo bombarded with questions.

"WOAH WHAT DO YOU MEAN DEATHS LUCKY CHARMS?" Hangyul yelled.

"I CANT SAY, I CAN SAY IS THAT DONGPYO NEEDS TO GO BACK WHERE HE WAS NOW!"

"Fine, I'll go" he surrendered.

CLING CLANG

"Demon Fire Magic : Lapis Strike"

"OW" Iris yelled as she was hit by the attack.