Office Morning

Morgan is completely and utterly serious about not wasting a single moment of her two days of Honeymoon. Her interest in sex is off the charts. Her responsiveness is relaxed and spontaneous. Completely different than how she was when she came back from Houston. I am only one simple Vampire man!

I think having the course set with her Dad freed her to enjoy this interlude. The upcoming reveal is something she and I have been talking about for many years.

I woke to Morgan's face inches from mine. In the shower, she started something again. As we ate breakfast, she laid her legs over mine. Part affection, part saying that NOW I can play with them.

We dressed and got into her Miata to go to her office, and while she drove, we played with each other below the door sill sightline. Passing trucks got a good view. More than one semi blew their horn in encouragement.

We stopped in a little community park, entered the tree line, and made love in a small clearing on a blanket Morgan tossed in ther cars tiny trunk proactively.

Angel waited in the reception area of the office. Angel always is there first unless something comes up with her daughter Nakoma to delay her. Otherwise, Angel knows what time Morgan will be there, and gets in ahead of her.

"Good morning, Lovebirds." She greeted.

Morgan looked at me, and her look said 'Angel! Who knows how she knows?'

"Good morning, Angel." I replied.

"No one coming to the office today. A few phone calls to return, but no particular time. The morning mail is here. Nothing interesting. Fedex from the bank with the logs you asked for. On your desk. Here are two black coffee's, Mexican Chocolate, the one you both like from Coffee Traders. I will go spread the blanket out on the couch for your love bugging"

I shook my head. Angel is someone I can never quite understand. She is not, as far as I know, or can detect with any of my enhanced senses, a Hypernatural in any way. Not a vamp. Not a Siren. Despite that, she knows and anticipates needs like no one I ever met, right down to apparently knowing about Morgan's Honeymoon.

"Did you tell her?" I asked Morgan, who knew what I meant.

"No. I told her you are coming to the office with me today. After that it is Angel being Angel" Morgan replied

"I'll bring you something to recharge your batteries when you are done." Angel commented, ignoring our conversation about her.

"Shall we?" Morgan gestured at her office door.

Once inside the office and rapidly removing each others clothes, as if we had not been in the park on the way, I asked "Does it matter that we closed that door? She'll know everything. Somehow."

"I have no idea. It keeps up appearances if nothing else. If I have an unexpected client, they don't need to hear me having an orgasm because I am having sex with a Vampire."

"Or me, same reason. Good point." I agreed.

Morgan looked at the plush leather couch, with its fluffy blanket. "Appears from the arrangement you are supposed to be on the bottom and fully laid out along it. Head over there."

"You can tell that from how she put the blanket on the couch?" I asked, ready to believe it.

"No. It is stretched longways. Other than that, all the other specifications are what I want." Morgan explained.

We barely resumed our clothing when the door opened, and Angel brought in a tray.

"Ok, lovers. One hour break. Here is some more coffee. Some milk. Some organic juice. Also a couple of fairly decent protein bars. Refuel. Start looking at the Bank stuff. I'll let you know when it's time since you two will go down the rabbit hole."