Marvin Olsen

The solution to where to put Tommy in the house was to not put Tommy in the house. When I bought my house from my parents, I added full RV hookups beside the garage for their RV. We have a baby RV park out there.

Jessica and I originally planned to buy a little RV for the two of us and store it next to their slot so that she and I could go on RV trips with my parents.

Things rapidly changed after that. We found out we could have kids. We married Helen. We had Diana. We married Morgan. Rachel was born. Suddenly, we need a much bigger RV than Jessica and I originally planned.

Now that we have an excuse we will buy a very large RV, park it next to my parents RV, and place Tommy in there for a while until we can do better.

Tommy will stay in Colorado a little longer, under the watchful eye of Nova, until we manage to select an RV, purchase it, and get it in place. Nova and Becky did not need to know that the delay is also partly because we are about to break Vampire rules. Again. That one cannot merely run out and buy an RV without doing some shopping seemed reasonable to them. They have all been to my house and know we have the RV landing pads out by the garage.

Now we are ready for Marvin. Everything is all planned out, and everyone is in place for the reveal.

Marvin Olsen rolled into the driveway and up to the house. Waiting for him in the driveway (since Morgan and I heard him coming a ways away) are two people. Skye and Morgan. As Skye explained it to us, whenever Marvin sees Skye, the hypnotic suggestion she has been using on him for decades will 'pop' and let him remember her and everything about her. Even what she now is. Skye has been visiting Marvin for the better part of four decades. Ever since she turned. She loves her husband and planned to be with him until his human mortal end.

This is going to make the reveal much smoother than usual. Marvin, when Skye lets him remember, already knows about Vampires. He has known about the hidden world for many years.

Skye and Morgan have had a tense relationship since Morgan found her. Part of Skye's disapproval of Morgan these days issues from the fact that she is in a Poly relationship, but the tension predates that. I am not clear on all the issues, but it seemed to me that part of it is that Morgan FOUND her, despite how hard Skye tried to remain hidden. I have no sympathy for that issue. You don't want to be found, don't have brilliant children.

Skye's human love is sort of frowned on in the Vampire world because of the hurt that comes with it. Her daughter was human for most of those decades Ske kept seeing Marvin too, and Skye thought she would lose her mortal daughter, shortly (by Vampire reckoning) after she lost Marvin.

Everything I know about Skye's problems are issues with her, not the world around her.

Marvin hopped out of his recent model VW Beetle convertible and even from where I am hidden I could see the hypnotic instructions unfold in his mind and Marvin refocus and remember when he saw Skye.

"Skye? Morgan?" he said confused. Marvin has not seen the two of them together since Morgan was a baby.

"Hi, Dad. You know Mother of course." Morgan said, presenting her.

"Of course. I. Wait. Skye? You said I could not remember things like this. Does Morgan know what you are?"

Skye nodded sadly "Yes, Marvin. She knows. Morgan found me years ago. She knows everything about Vampires. Marvin: Our little girl is a Vampire now too."

Marvin looked back and forth, dazed. They silently let that revelation sink in.

"Why you look the same age as your mother." Marvin said. The answer to one of his questions revealed.