I Only Let Leslie... or Maybe Angel...

Morgan pulled up to 'The Firehouse', and shut down her Miata. It had been three days since she and Jessica delivered the Regal and Jessica had hypno'ed Johnny. Morgan was curious about how it is all going. Both the car and the Juice suggestions.

Morgan paused for a moment to look at the front porch railing and remember. That is where Adrian forcibly took her back from the influence of the Siren Song, her last day as a human. His Vampire scent overwhelming her already overwhelmed mind, and only his bites and the calming hypnotics they contained brought her back to herself.

Morgan hated being out of control, but since that night, she has been. She completely lost herself to Adrian that night, and now she is not whole without her family. Her spouses, their little girls. This is not how she had seen her life playing out. She gave a mental shrug. "Who foresees falling in love with and becoming a Vampire?" It is pretty easy to cut herself some slack given that circumstance.

Vera sat perched on a high chair in the lobby / foyer area, typing away at a laptop that is placed upon the podium where the seating chart is. Lunch is over, dinner not started, and few people are in the bar side of the facility, so Morgan assumed Vera is working on paperwork for the bar.

"Hey, Vera. Saw the Regal outside. Having fun?" Morgan asked

Vera hopped up, and went over to her friend and gave her a fierce hug. "Morgan: That car is amazing. It's so nice on corners, and god does it accelerate! Best part? All the boys here are so jealous! They want to know where I got hold of a Grand National! I had to look that up, as I had no idea what one of those is."

"It is not a Grand National. Not even a fake one. It is the wrong color for one thing. The GNX has a blown V6 that makes 300 horsepower. A lot back then. We set yours up with a V8 and it is running about 300 horsepower our way as well, but it is tuned for torque and fuel economy. This as a car for you: We kept it dead simple. The only GN package part on the whole machine is the front clip. Everything else, from the springs to the shocks to the underbody and rear-end air management is stuff we came up with. The wheels are aftermarket mags, for all the gods' sake. These guys do not know what a Grand National is supposed to be?"

"Nope. They don't have a clue. It doesn't matter. They ALL want to drive it. I only let Leslie."

Morgan smiled at that idea. Sirens are big, macho, race on Sunday, cops on Monday types. Not being able to drive the Buick must be driving them crazy. "Sounds like our present had an unintended side-benefit then."

"Oh, you have NO idea. When they found out it is hand-built by women: Vampire women, for another woman? I was peeling them off the ceiling. Oh. Speaking of presents: I saw two little bite marks on Johnny's neck the other night. Jessica had a snack?" Vera was trying to give Morgan some stink eye but could not hold it. She laughed. "I am guessing she is the one the told Johnny to fuck me all night long?"

"Could be. Was it OK? Hope you are not mad. Jessica wanted to give you a second present." Morgan explained.

"Was it OK? Damn girl. It was more than OK. It was fun! I mean really fun. I got to try all the things I have been missing. I could barely stay awake the next day. Want to know a funny thing?"

Morgan was wary. "As long as it is not an explicit description of having furniture placed in locations it was not originally designed for."

Vera frowned slightly at her Vampire friend. "Don't be silly. That's why boys have that part that sticks out in front. I thought you were married. To my Ex? He has one of those. Look harder. He likes it when you play with it. Anyway, I brought Leslie home the next night, and she got to try Johnny out too. We did a three-way. All night long. Leslie wants to kiss Jessica for her gift. I do too. We're keeping that one. Now I need to get Angel over for a spin in the sack!"

Morgan was surprised at her friends' willingness to share Johnny. "You are forming a Triad?" Morgan asked.

Vera looked unsure about that. "It's only been three nights. Three wonderfully sleepless nights. I only know I am done with the male siren BS. I have a real lover now, and I don't have to put up with their shit anymore. Johnny is a nice guy. He said he is happier than he has ever been in his life. He is teachable in the sack, and he is learning fast. He may not have your husband's attention to detail yet, but we are working on it."

"Well, Vera, I am glad you like your present. Your presents. Both of them. You need any help on the car, let me know. You have all the help you need with the other." Morgan offered.

"I may actually need Jessica to tune up that Juicing she gave him. A girl has to sleep sometime."

"Ok." Morgan told the Siren with a smile. "I'll tell her. See you later."