Here's Johnny

"What did you do in there?" Morgan asked her wife. She could lightly scent the human on Jessica.

"Well, I gave Vera one more present. I gave her Johnny some Juice. Laid in a few suggestions as to how to proceed. That included all the things our husband had been deficient in for her."

"ALL the things??" Morgan asked, disbelieving.

"All the things. Just because you and I are not into it, she obviously is." Jessica explained

"All..." Morgan repeated.

"I told him to try. Sure. Not like Adrian was ever going to do that, as discussed. He never did and now, since we have him, he never will. Adrian has never viewed that as a 'forbidden fruit he must have' kind of thing, or whatever the fascination there is."

"It is possible she actually likes it." Morgan offered.

"Sure. It is possible. Let us not forget that Angel promised Vera she would be getting Adrian into bed again someday. I don't care how good Angel is at reading people and convincing them to have a romp as Vera's wing-lady: Some things and particularly that still will never be Adrian's thing. As you well know, my love, if you want a long conversation about fecal bacteria then ask Adrian about it. I am a damn Medical Doctor! I know already.

"Part of my general objection, but not all of it." Morgan said.

"I asked Johnny if he was against going there. I wasn't going to force the issue if he was. He said he was not sure. I told him to find out. He is willing to try. He likes Vera and enjoys sex with her, so if it makes her happy, he is game. It never would have occurred to him on his own. Some men need a map."

"Adrian sure did with Vera. That is a relationship I both understand and completely comprehend why it did not work." Morgan said.

Jessica thought that humorous. "The larger question is how they lasted seven years, even if it was on and off."

"Sexual Chemistry is a funny thing." Morgan said. "Oh well: Vera got a new car and possibly screwed. I hope she likes one of those presents at least."

"Oh, she is getting screwed. So much. You know better than most; Sex is in the mind. I told him he is a sexual superman, and I made him believe it. Even if they don't do it the wrong way around, they are going to do it all night. She might get spanked. Held by the neck a little. Have her hair pulled while they are doing it. You name it. It may go easy, it may go rough. I told him after the first couple of times to try a few things, and see how she responded."

Morgan shook her head. "You built her an Adrian, but one tuned to her liking."

Jessica shrugged and smiled slightly. "I guess we shall see. Johnny tasted healthy, and I only had a small sip, so he has plenty of blood for the night ahead."