Chapter 3

//In Arthur's House//

"Hm...Alfred called me and suddenly  tells me he'll attend the buisness trip instead...hm thats weird...what came into that guy's head that he suddenly changed his mind?" Arthur thought as he sipped his tea from his cup.

Then he began thinking about Emily,her face,her smile,even her soft hand-

Arthur snapped out of his thoughts and hit his head softly.

"Get it together Arthur,stop thinking about her!" He said as he flapped open his book and crossed his legs. What was so special about her anyway? Did she put some kind of curse or spell on him? He hoped not. He sighed and put his book back to the shelf and finished his tea.

He walked up the stairs to his room, when he closed the door he saw his electric guitar and his guitar standing on the corner,he decided to play some music to get his mind straight. He grabbed the guitar and sat on the edge of his bed. England's Flag was printed on the guitar's body. He opened his song book and searched for a good song, his eyes caught on the song titled 

"Bad Day" seems like the song fit his day,no? He turned his eyes on the chords on his guitar and flicking every string, listening to the tone. When he was finished he started playing the tune but he wasnt singing, he just hummed to the melody. When the song was over, he was completly relaxed. His eyes flew to his wrist watch. "Its getting late" he said as he got up and returned his guitar back to the corner,he changed into his PJs and went to bed

"Musn't be late for the meeting tommorow" he thought as he closed his eyes then Emily's face flew into his mind. "Tch..." he said as he buried his face into his pillow and drifted off to sleep.

The Next Day, Arthur walked through the halls towards the meeting room slowly,his eyes looked tired. Slowly, he pushed the big door open, only a few people were there, guessing the others havent arrived yet.

"Ve~ Good morning,Arthur" A young man with light brown hair wearing a blue military outfit greeted him with a wide smile on his face,his odd haircurl on the left side of his head jumped slightly as he moved his head.

"Ah, Good Morning, Feliciano." Arthur said rising his head to look at the smiling boy.

"Are you allright? You look tired today" Feliciano said in a worried tone.

"Im fine,thank you for your concern" he said politely

"Perhaps you need some of my energizing Tea,aru" a voice came from behind Feliciano.

"Nī häw, Good morning,aru"

A young Chinese man with dark Brown hair and brown eyes greeted him with a smile. He got his hair tied up into a ponytail that sat on his shoulder, he wore a darkgreen chinese military outfit.

"Good morning,Yao" Arthur said over Feliciano's shoulders

"And,Good morning Feliciano"

"Ve~ good morning Yao." Feliciano said smiling at Yao.

"You looked as if you didnt sleep last night" Yao said shooking his head. "For that, Ill make you some of my tea later at my place" Yao said with a smile.

"Ve~ that'll be a good Idea, Yao" Feliciano said.

"Would you like to join us,Feli?" Yao asked.

"Ve~ Im sorry but I dont drink tea that much...plus, Ludwig will be training me again later."

"Ah, I see...well no matter...maybe some other time,aru" Yao said nodding his head
"So how about it,aru?" Yao said as he turned at Arthur.