Chapter 6

When they arrived at the doorstep,he quickly inserted his key in the key hole and turned it and pushed Emily in quickly and closed the door. It was raining hard now,the wind blew harshly against the trees.

"Well...I guess you'll have to stay in for the night. I can't take you home with the weather like this" Arthur said with a worried tone while looking at the storm outside through the window.

"Ah...ah...achi!" Emily sneezed rubbing her nose with her sleeve.

"Your soaked wet! Go take a shower upstairs I'll find some clothes for you" Arthur said as he gently took Emily's bomber jacket off for her and tossing it in the laundry, he wrapped a soft white towel around her before throwing his drenched coat in the laundry.

"The bathroom is upstairs,straight through the hall then left. I'll take the other one here" Arthur said as he wrapped a towel around his neck.

Arthur walked towards the cabinet and saw his Green PJs. He knew it might be a little too big for her but he has no choice, his other shirts are way too big for her. He handed the freshly folded clothes to Emily.

"Here,wear these on after,you can't wear your clothes,they're wet" Arthur said as Emily took the PJs and thanked him before going up.

Arthur walked in the bathroom downstairs and stripped off his clothes and faced the shower. He rubbed his face with the running water. A smile crept on his face when Emily's sneeze rang into his head.

"Ah...ah...Achi!" Arthur thought recalling that moment in his mind, he chuckled a little  as he scrubbed shampoo to his hair. "Come to think of it Emily's sneeze was cute,heehee..." Arthur said softly as he scrubbed soap on his body. He watched the soap from his head flow down his body onto the floor,the water flowed into the drain.

Arthur looked up and let the running water pour on his face. His Emerald eyes blinked as he rubbed the back of his neck. He pressed his lips together and turned the shower off. He rubbed himself using a big fluffy towel as he slid on boxers,blue pajama and a lose shirt that he didn't mind buttoning up to his chest since he's still wet. He came out of the bathroom with a short towel around his neck. He saw Emily sitting  on the couch wearing the PJs he gave her. He was right, it was too big for her, the sleeves are too long and so as the pajama. Her curly blonde hair sat on her shoulders and a towel sat on her head. She looked like a cute little 6-year old girl. Arthur blushed a little.

"Uuh...*ahem* you must be hungry,no?" Arthur asked as he blinked.

"Yup,dude" she replied but she didnt looked at him. Hm wonder why?

"I'll cook for you. Wait here" Arthur said as he went to the kitchen, he put on an Apron. "I gotta do my best!" Arthur thought with an determined expression.

Emily was oddly quiet while twirling strands of her curly hair with her finger. When all of a sudden...

"KABOOOOM!" a loud explosion occured in the kitchen then she saw black smoke drifting out the kitchen. She rushed to the kitchen worried to what might have happened to Arthur. Her heart pounding in her chest as she swayed her arms to the smoke before her,she coughed a little then she saw a figure when the smoke started to clear.

"A-arthur?" She asked slowly.

"A-ah,Emily..." Arthur said but he didn't turned to face her.

"What the hell happened?" Emily asked.

"S-sorry...I did my best..." Arthur said with a small chuckle.