Chapter 9

"Weeell...we should atleast hangout sometimes like you know play video games or watch scary movies and such so we can you know...get to know each other more" she said carefully

Arthur just gave her a blank glare and her hands flew to her hips

"Also dude,I think you need a little break from your work. Have some fun every once in awhile" she said with a grin "well...I know you'll say your busy,I understand dude" she said as she walked to the stairs "If you need the me, Ill be in my room doing what the Heroine should be doing Gahaha!" She said as she ran up the stairs, 3 flights of steps at a time.

Arthur just stood there and blinked as he hovered to the calendar that hunged on the wall in the kitchen,his Emerald eyes blinked as his eyes widened like he just remembered something.

"Bloody hell" he said softly then he rubbed his head with his hand "how could I forget...?" He looked over to his laptop and shooked his head.

Emily was sitting on the floor holding a controller as her fingers pushed rapidly on the buttons. Her eyes were fixed at the screen while munching a pockie stick that hung from her mouth. She heard a soft knock on the door,she didnt mind to turn to see who it is or open it.

"Itsh ophen" she muffly said with her mouth biting a pockie stick

The door slowly creaked open,she threw her blonde locks behind her shoulders as she turned to see Arthur,who was leaning on the door frame,his arms crossed against his chest he looked up to her and said "Wash up and get dressed,love"

"Huh? Why?" She asked looking a bit confused

"Because we'll be going out today" with that he left

"Eeeh...?" Emily's cheeks puffed as she gave a puzzled look to the spot where Arthur had stood. She pouted and dropped her controller down as she got up to her feet and grabbed her Phone and went to the bathroom.

She played the song: Life is waiting by Faber drive and stripped off and faced the shower.

"If I said 'let's run away' ,won't you leave with me tonight?

I've already packed my bags, would you take me for a ride?

I can't do this alone,I need you by my side

I don't wanna go
Without you

Life is waitin',gotta gotta break break out!

Time is wastin',won't you come and save me now?

I just wanna dissappear! Could be anywhere but here, Life is waitin'
So take me away

Ooooh and take me away

Ooooh come and take me away

Driving down the road,

I finally feel alive

It dosen't matter where we go

Put the windows down and drive

The wind is in my hair,the stars are in your eyes

Our dreams are in the air toniiight"

She sang as she scrubbed shampoo on her hair.

After a while,the song ended and was replaced by: Stereo Hearts by Maroon 5

Emily grinned widely with delight for that song was one of her favorites and wad rarely hit by the shuffle.