Chapter Two

Roman and I were walking towards the school.
We saw a few people from our middle school but there were new faces, a lot of new faces.

"Hey, that's Sasha! From my art class." I exclaim, pointing to a girl with purple hair.
"You mean Barney?" Roman asks.

I look at him with a confused face.

"Or at least that's what people call her." Roman continues, "I don't think she looks like Barney though."
"Really, she doesn't look like a huge purple dinosaur?" I say sarcastically, making Roman smile.
"You know what I mean. I don't get why people call her that." Roman laughs, "Is it because of the purple hair?"
"I guess." I shrug.
"That's stupid." Roman shakes his head, frowning.
"Well...I can sort of feel her pain. People call me—"
"Two tones." A voice interrupts me.

I turn to see that it's Randy Orton.
He's bullied me ever since I was a little boy.
I don't know why he didn't like me but he clearly has a problem with me if he's been bullying me for over 10 years.

"What are you here for, Orton?" Roman glares.
"Woah, chill Roman." Randy steps back, "Only wanted to say hello to your friend two tones here."
"You know his name is Seth and if you keep bothering him, you're gonna regret it." Roman growls, stepping closer to him.

I push Roman back before he can do anything.

"Roman, it's fine. I don't want you getting in trouble before the bell even rings." I chuckle.
"That's right, listen to your little bitch." Randy teases.

Roman charges at Randy but I push him back again.

Randy and his friends laugh at us and walk away.
I watch as they leave, carefully.
That's when I noticed Randy had a new friend with him.

He had dirty blonde hair, it was a mess. It looked like he hadn't combed it but it still managed to fit him perfectly. He had baby blue eyes that you could get lost in and he was wearing a leather jacket.

"Earth to Seth." Roman says, making me jump.

I look to see Roman smirking at me,

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows.
"What were you daydreaming about?" Roman asks, "Or rather, who were you daydreaming about?"
"Shut up, Roman." I roll my eyes and lightly punch his arm.
~~~~~~~~
I was walking to my first class, English, which I had know idea where it was by the way.
Roman didn't have the same class as me so we went separate ways and promised to catch up at lunch.
So here I was, left by myself looking for my class.

"Are you lost?" A voice startles me. "Do you need any help?"

I look to who was talking to me.
It was a pale girl with dark black hair and goth makeup.
I've never seen her before.

"Uh, yeah...thanks." I give her a kind smile, and she returns one back.
"No problem, what class do you have?" She asks.
"English." I respond quickly.
"Perfect, I have it too! Follow me." She insists and I do so.

She leads me to a room with "English" written on the door.
I should have seen that.

When I walk in, there are a mix of different people.

Nerds, emo girls and boys, jocks and boys with the generic bad boy look.
Where am I going to sit?

That's when I spot Sasha.

"Hey." I smile, taking a seat next to her.
"Oh hey, Seth." Sasha sighs in relief, "I thought I wouldn't know anyone in this class."

I look behind me to have a second look at all the students.

"Me too." I chuckle.
"Alright, take a seat and settle down. These are your permanent seats for this class so make sure it's good ones." The teacher yells over the loud voices.

I notice that the seat to my right is empty, until someone takes it.
It's the boy that I saw with Randy earlier.
So he's in this class?

"Can you stop staring?" He says coldly.

I hadn't even noticed I was looking so long.

"Oh...uh—" My eyes widen, "I'm sorry."

I turn my attention back to the front of my room, before catching him look at me weirdly.
Great, now he probably thinks I'm some weird creep who has a crush on him.