Chapter Thirteen

Knowing that Dean wasn't distant with me anymore and isn't mad at me has really made me feel a whole lot better.

When I woke up, I was in a very good mood.

I remembered last night and how Dean had given me his leather jacket,

"So, I see you're still wearing my jacket."

"Yeah, I was going to give it back today but you were in detention and I was really cold, is that okay?"

"Seth if you want it, you can have it."

I smile and look at the jacket that I had left on the nightstand before I went to sleep.
I pick it up and smell it.
It still smells just like Dean.

"Seth, what are you doing?" Sasha whispers, startling me.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" I'm still holding onto the jacket.

"No hun, you didn't." Sasha says and smiles, "What are you doing with Dean's jacket?"

"It's mine now...he gave it to me."

"He gave you his jacket? When?" Sasha's eyes widen.

I sit down next to Sasha and whisper so only she can hear.

"You have to promise you won't tell Roman."

"I won't." She promises.

"While you and Roman were watching TV and going off to sleep, Dean texted me. He told me to meet him at the nearest park and I did." I tell her, "He explained why he was being so distant and then he told me that I could keep his jacket."

"Oh my fucking god!" Sasha squeals, "That's so romantic!"

I laugh and roll my eyes,

"So, what else happened?" Sasha jumps up and down excitedly.

"Nothing. I just went home." I shrug.

I don't tell her about him calling me baby boy because she'll freak out and tease me for the rest of my life.

Sasha narrows her eyes and I can tell she doesn't believe I'm telling the truth, but then she nods and moves on to asking another question.

"So, why were you smelling the jacket?" Sasha asks and I blush, "It looks like someone is in love."

"I was smelling it because it smells good." I say as if it's obvious.

"You mean Dean smells good." Sasha teases.

I ignore her and try my best not to smile as I sit back on the bed I was sleeping on.
~~~~~~~~
"You all only have 2 more days until the polar opposites project is over. I've noticed that many of you had made friends with your partners." Miss Giller tells the class.

Dean and I were pretty much finished the project.

We had learned so much about each other over the past 3 days, it's crazy.

"Hey, Seth." Dean sits down beside me at his table.

"Hey, where were you?" I had just noticed that he wasn't here.

"My dad dropped something off for me at the office," He explains, "So, what did I miss?"

"Nothing...Miss Giller was just talking about the project." I tell him.

Dean nods and shifts in his seat to face Miss Giller.

"Try and finish your project by tomorrow morning." She continues, "Hang out with your partner today if you want to get this done faster."

"Are you doing anything today?" Dean whispers over the teacher.

"No."

"Great, you can come over my house again...you know for the project." He offers.

"Dean, you know you can ask me to come over anytime." I say, making him smile. "I consider you my friend now."

"You do?" He asks.

"Yeah, you've done a lot for me."

"You're my friend too, Seth Rollins." He says and I blush.

We both end our conversation to listen to whatever Miss Giller had left to say.
In the corner of my eye I can see Sasha smiling at me and Dean.

She was probably listening to our conversation the whole time.

"Don't start." I mouth to her and she giggles.