Chapter Ten

Dean jumped on Randy, beating the hell out of him.

"Don't touch him ever again!" He screamed.

I was in shock, I had to grip onto the sink to stop myself from falling.

He was still punching and kicking Randy. All I saw was red.
Dean was caught in a trance, I knew he was going to kill him if someone didn't stop him.
I had never seen Dean like this before, it was terrifying to witness.

"Dean! You're going to kill him!" I yelled at Dean, hoping he'd stop, but he didn't.

The loud noise attracted a bunch of students.
Some were staring at the situation in shock, while some others were videotaping it on their phones and cheering on the fight.

I tried to pull Dean off Randy but he pushed me back and continued punching him.

"What the hell is going on in here?" A teacher screamed when he entered.

Dean finally got off Randy, breathing heavy and knuckles covered in blood and bruises.

Roman and Sasha arrived to the scene too, they were so confused when they saw me, Dean and a bloody Randy in the same room.

"I want one good explanation, Dean." The teacher yelled, but Dean didn't answer.

He just looked at me.
When I looked up at him, I expected his eyes to be the same angry ones that he had when he was beating up Randy, but I was met with soft and concerned ones instead.

"Seth?" The teacher turned his attention to me, "Do you know anything about what just happened?"

I gulped and I could feel how dry my mouth was.

"I-I" I couldn't speak after what I had just witnessed.
"Randy was trying to hurt Seth." Dean answers for me, "I lost it and stopped him. I took it too far but I couldn't help it."

The teacher looks between us for a while before speaking again,

"Dean, I need you in the principals office. Seth you can stay here and we will speak to you later." He says.

Dean looks at me again before following the teacher outside the bathroom.

I was worried for Dean. I wondered what was going to happen to him when he went to the principals office. Would he be expelled?

I fell to the floor crying but was held up by Sasha and Roman.

"Seth, what happened in here?" Roman frowned.
"Randy—h-he tried to rape me and—" I breathe out through my sobs.
"Ohhhh...I'm going to beat the shit out of—" Roman starts but he remembers Randy is already on the floor beaten up, "Dean kind of did that for me already, didn't he?"

I smile weakly.

"Are you going to be okay?" Sasha pushes my hair behind my ear.
"I'm fine. Randy didn't do much to me but it's Dean I'm worried for." I answer. "What do you thinks going to happen to him?"

Sasha and Roman look at each other.
I can tell they want to tell me everything will be fine, but they know that's not true.

"I don't know, Seth. I don't know." Roman sighs and hugs me tightly.