Chapter Nine

I was actually really excited for English, more than usual.
It was my only classes with Dean and I was really enjoying our English project.

"What have we learned about each other so far?" I tap my pencil on my desk as I think about what I learned about Dean.

When I don't hear him speak, I look at him.
He's staring at me up and down, making me blush.

"Can you not stare at me?" I mock him, from when he said that to me the first time I saw him.

I still remember that.

"I'm sorry it's just...that jacket looks so damn good on you." He compliments.

My face turns a deep shade of red and I try to cover my face.
I couldn't tell if he was flirting with me but if he was, it was definitely working well for him.

"Okay...um...so what have we learned about each other?" I focus back on the project.
"Hang on, Seth. I'm going to grab a piece of paper." Dean gets up and I nod.

As I wait for him I feel someone tap me on the shoulder.

"Did you see that?" Sasha practically squeals. "He was literally eye fucking you!"
"No he wasn't." I blush.
"Uh, yeah he was. He looked like he wanted to rip that jacket right off of you and kiss you." Sasha teases.
"No, he was just daydreaming." I defend.
"Ha, keep telling yourself that sweetie." She laughs before going back to working with John.

I chuckle and roll my eyes.
She's so dramatic sometimes.

"Sorry, did I take too long?" Dean asks as he sits back beside me, with a paper in his hand.
"No." I smile at him.
~~~~~~~~
"Sasha, I don't even know if he likes guys!"

Sasha wouldn't stop bothering me about Dean ever since she saw him staring at me.

"The way he was staring at you, he definitely does." Sasha giggles. "I ship you two so much."
"Well it's not going to happen Sasha. The only reason we are even talking is because we have to for our project." I say, even though it hurts to admit it.
"Yes, but is eye fucking and wearing each other's clothes part of the project?" Sasha teases.

I didn't know how to respond to that so I just rolled my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Roman asks as I sit down next to him at the lunch table.
"Sasha over here won't stop teasing me about Dean." I pout and take a bite of my sandwich.
"You can't tell me they wouldn't be cute together." Sasha smiles.
"They would, but I still don't trust Dean." Roman says.
"Okay, can we talk about something else?" I sigh.

I know Sasha was only teasing me but it annoyed me for some reason.

"You know what? I'm going to the bathroom." I say, getting up from my seat.

I hear Sasha and Roman call after me but I ignore them and continue walking.
When I walk into the bathroom, I wash my face and run my fingers through my hair.

I hear someone open the door but I just continue looking in the mirror.
Then I hear the door lock.

What the hell?

I turn to look who it is but I feel myself pinned against the wall.

Randy.
My eyes widen and I immediately start kicking him.

"What the hell Randy! Get off of me!" I yell, struggling to get out of his hold.
"You little slut, you thought you could get dressed like this and get away with it?" He growls in my ear.
"What? I don't know what you're talking about, get off of me!" I feel tears in prick my eyes.
"You know exactly what I'm talking about. You come to school today, dressed like a slut. What did you expect from me?" He strokes his finger against my chin.

I know this sounds childish, but I really wanted Roman to come here and save me.

"Roman!" I call.

He shuts me up by forcefully placing his lips on mine.
Tears fall from my eyes as he continues to shove his tongue down my throat.
I decide to bite his lip hard, drawing blood.

Randy pulls back, placing a finger on his lip and staring at me in shock.

"You bitch!" He screams and turns me around. "I was going to be gentle but now I'm going to go rough."

He starts to take off my clothes and I panic.

"Randy? What are you doing?" I cry.
"Giving you the attention you deserve." He smirks as he takes off my pants.

I couldn't breathe, I felt like I was going to pass out.
There's no way I was going to be raped and fucking lose my virginity to my bully, Randy Orton.

I tried kicking him again but it wasn't getting him off of me.
He started to pull down my boxers and I squeezed by eyes shut.

Before Randy could do anything, he is stopped by the door being kicked open.

A/N: aww poor Seth, I wonder who saved him ;)