Chapter Eight

"Seth." I hear someone whisper softly.

I rubbed my eyes and moaned,
"I'll be up soon, mom."

I hear someone chuckle, it's not my mother.
Who is it?

I quickly sit up, head butting the person in the face.

"Ow." Dean groans, rubbing his forehead.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I gasp.
"No it's okay." He smiles, "You slept very well."
"Yeah, I don't even remember much last night." I yawn, pulling the covers off of me.

That's when I noticed I wasn't wearing the same clothes as I was last night.
I was wearing a big t-shirt and shorts.

"How am I wearing this?" I ask, panicked.
"I made you change into it before you fell asleep." Dean explains.

I sigh in relief.
I'm glad he didn't change me.

"Thank you, Dean." I give him an appreciative smile.
"No problem." He smiles his charming smile.

Dean got off of the air mattress and sat back on his own bed.
I slowly sat up.

"What time is it?" I stretch.
"6:30. I can drive you to school today if you want." Dean offers.
"Thank you, that'll help a lot. I'll make sure to tell Roman not to come over and pick me up then." I get out of bed, "Oh shit!"
"What?" Dean looked at me concerned.
"My clothes are at my place! I need to go over there and get them." I panic.
"Or you can wear mine." Dean shrugs.

Me wearing Dean's clothes?
The idea of that made me laugh.

"What? Why are you laughing?" Dean pouts.
"I'm sorry it's just, I can't wear your clothes." I said in between laughs.
"Why not?" Dean raises his eyebrow, "I have stuff other than jeans and leather jackets, you know."
"You do?" I look at Dean with an unsure expression.
"Yeah, unless you want to wear one." The side of Dean's mouth curves into a smile.
"I can't wear a leather jacket." I started laughing again.
"Yes you can. You'd look hot into it with your hair down." Dean smirks.

For some reason, the thought of Dean picturing me in his leather jacket excites me.

"Then everyone's going to know I took it from you." I make a point.
"So?"
"So...don't you care what Randy and your friends think?" I ask.
"Not really. If they don't like that you slept over at my place last night and wore my clothes, they can kiss my ass." Dean says, making me smile.

I liked that answer.

"So?" Dean looked at me with hope in his eyes.

I place a finger on my chin, pretending to think hard about it.

"Seth?" Dean groans, getting impatient.
"Fine." I give in.

I already know Roman and Sasha are going to tease me when they see me wearing one of Dean's leather jackets.
~~~~~~~~
Dean drove me to school and we walked our separate ways once we were outside.
It kind of upset me because I think Dean is really cool and I want to be friends with him. But I know the only reason we even spoke to each other in the first place, is because of the project.

"Hey Seth...woah—" Sasha gasps when she sees me. "Who is this hottie and what has he done with Seth Rollins?"

Roman turns to see what Sasha was talking about.

"What the—is that Dean's jacket?" Roman's jaw is is practically on the floor.

I take in their priceless reactions and laugh.

"Seth, what's going on? Did you and Dean have sex?" Roman asks, making me gasp.
"No!" My eyes look like they are about to pop out.

This time Roman and Sasha are laughing at my reaction,

"Then why do you have his jacket?" Sasha jumps up and down, "Spill the tea, Seth."

I roll my eyes and explain what went down last night,

"Fine...my mom blew up at me for coming home so late, we got into an argument and she kicked me out of the house for the night. I had no where else to go and Dean insisted that I slept at his house. I did, but when I woke up I realized that my clothes were at my place, and Dean said I could wear his clothes."

"You and your mom had an argument?" Roman frowns,
"So he really let you wear his jacket?" Sasha squeals.

Roman and I stare at Sasha in annoyance.

"I mean, oh my god! What happened between you and your mom?" She changes the question, making me chuckle.

"Yeah, she started saying that I'm supposed to be home at 6 and that I shouldn't be friends with someone like Dean."
"Friends with someone like Dean? What's that supposed to mean?" Sasha raises her eyebrow.
"I tried asking her, but she just stayed their silent staring at me." I shrug.
"To be fair Seth...Dean is friends with Randy Orton. What makes him any different from him?" Roman asks.
"I spent most of my day with Dean yesterday. I found out a lot about him and he's honestly really nice. He's nothing like Randy, guys." I tell them honestly.
"Okay, just stay safe. If Dean does anything to hurt you, let me know so I can beat the hell—" Roman starts,
"Yeah I know Roman. You say this every time I meet someone new." I chuckle.