Chapter Fifteen

It seems like since I've met Dean, I'm not focused on the things I was before.
I can barely focus on my school work, I'm barely speaking to my friends.
He's constantly on my mind all the time and right now our argument from earlier can't get out of my mind.

"Seth, you haven't been paying attention for the whole class." Sasha whispers.

"What?" I stare at her confused.

"And the classes we had earlier. What's going on?" She looks very concerned and I realize I have been acting really weird towards her and Roman all day.

"I'm okay Sash." I force a smile.

"No you aren't Seth. At lunch today you didn't say a thing." She points out, "You are always talking."

I laugh weakly.

Besides Roman, Sasha is my closest friend.
I know I can trust her with anything I have and she's the best person I can talk to about my arguments with Dean
If I told Roman, he'd just get overprotective over me again.

"I was walking in the hallway and I was pushed against my locker by one of Randy's friends." I tell her and she gasps.

"Are you okay?" She scans my body her eyes for any scar or bruise she might find.

"No, I'm fine." I giggle, "He didn't get to hurt me."

"Good...oh wait you mean..." Her eyes widen and I nod, "Did Dean show up and stop him?

"He did. He didn't punch him or anything, he just told him to go."  I add.

"Well, thank god." She sighs in relief, "So why are you so upset then?"

"He told me that I should be protected by Roman or him and I just...snapped. I said some things I probably shouldn't have but I was just so angry." I explain.

Sasha nods and she takes in everything I tell her.

"You're going to go and apologize to him today." She smiles.

"Apologize?" I stare at her blankly.

"Yes, apologize. Seth, you need to apologize if you said something wrong. You care about him, don't you?"

Do I care about Dean?

"I mean...sure." I shrug.

"Of course you do." Her smile widens, "So you're going to go apologize after this period is over and then you're going to go to his house tonight to finish your protect."

"I don't know..." I give her an uneasy expression.

"Everything will be fine, Seth. Just tell him why you got so mad and tell him you're sorry." Sasha continues.

I sigh and nod.

I should apologize.

"Fine, maybe I'll do it later. But I'm doing it in private." I tell her.

"Okay, as long as you do it." She smiles and continues doing her work.
~~~~~~~~
When our last period is over, Sasha is at my locker.
She tells me to go tell Dean every few minutes and Roman just looks at us confused every time.

"Tell Dean what?" Roman asks.

"Nothing." I sigh and shake my head at Sasha.

I continue putting my stuff into my bag and shut my locker closed.
In the corner of my eye I can see Dean standing by his locker, staring at me.

Sasha pinches my arm and I gasp.

"Ow!" My eyes widen and I glare at her.

"Go now." She demands.

"No, what the hell that hurt like shit!" I whine and rub my arm but Sasha ignores me.

"Do you see Dean staring at you? He wants to speak to you but he probably thinks you don't want to speak to him. Go there or I will push you there." She warns.

I sigh and face Dean.
I prepare to walk over to him but my feet forget how to move.
Before I know it, Sasha's pushing me towards Dean.

"Sasha!" I try and stop her but she's too strong.

She continues to push me to him.
Once I'm in front of Dean, Sasha wishes me luck and skips away.

A/N: Sasha is literally our hero.