🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 2 🌺🌻🌹🌷

South Africa, Pretoria

For the first time since their arrival in South Africa, Shashi watched on as his wife and daughters argue on whether they will return to India or not.

He knew his wife's fear of the reunion between their daughters and their husbands is the major reason why she is against the idea of going back to India to accept a promising and lucrative business deal for their company. Shashi's mind tracked back to the reason why it all began.

Flashback

The Guptas were having their breakfast like they did every single day with Shashi and Garima helping to feed their hyperactive grandkids whilst their daughters got ready for work when the doorbell rang.

Garima opened the door to find her favorite person with his arms crossed over his chest with a single rose between his lips with a mischievous glint in his eyes, and he was none other than Karan Singh Grover, the business partner of Payal and Khushi, Superman of the munchkins (the kids) and self proclaimed boyfriend of Garima.

Removing the rose from his mouth and entered only to hold Garima's hand and back kicked the door shut.

Twirling Garima around and kissing her knuckles whilst look up at Shashi who look at the crazy male version of his Khushi and turn back to control his grandkids who if not for the restraint in their baby chair will have run off and bounced on their Superman.

"Hello girlfriend you are looking beautiful and sexy as always. " Karan teased wiggling his eyebrows.

" You will never change. " She replied shaking her head at his antics and both moved to the dinning room.

Karan hugged Payal and Khushi and smothered the munchkins with kisses which was well received by them and reciprocated with sloppy kisses.

Garima offered Karan food but he politely refused out of joy because of the news he was about to share.

"I have good news guys." All turned to face him in confusion but guessed it must be a good news because of the happy expression. "One of the biggest investors in the fashion industry has chosen our company to provide a new collection of jewelry to be used in his upcoming fashion show and also we are collaborating with PK Designs one of the best fashion design company in India...." Karan uttered in happiness and handed the contract out to Payal and Khushi who were extremely excited at it content.

"Wow, that's great news ,what do you think? " Payal asked Khushi.

"Indeed it is, after all this is the kind of contract we have been waiting for to introduce our brand to the international market" Replied an over excited khushi and Payal nodded in agreement and showed the contract to Shashi and Garima who nodded in approval as they all knew that even though Bharosa was a well known jewelry brand in South Africa, a few knew about it outside the country and this could but them on the map.

"But there is a condition. " Said Karan which silenced everyone and aroused their curiosity. Karan knew about their past as he was a close friend of the Guptas sisters and like a son to Shashi and Garima. And what he was about to say could be traumatic for them but he believes that Khushi and Payal are strong women who can handle anything. This gave him a like confidence to push through with what he was about to say. "We have to open a branch in India as a condition for the contract to push through. I know you guys have a past in India but think about it. But remember your motto business is business."