🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 20 🌺🌻🌹🌷

After Sheetal's ordeal, Arnav and the others left for home after asking Karan to lay low for sometime for Lavanya's sake and he agreed. Aman decided to go to RM with them because he wanted to see Lavanya. Arshi, Payash, Nk and Aman were going to their respective cars when they heard Abhi call out to Payal which made Akash blood boil as this man was not getting the hint to stay away from his wife. Akash then pulled Payal closer to him and possessively held on to her waist.

"What do you want Mr Sharma? " Akash asked in a rude tone. Abhishek was fuming in angry at Akash's closeness to Payal but masked it perfectly well but then Arnav hawk eyes saw it and so did Khushi who after many months started having negative vibes about the Abhishek.

"I just want to talk to Payal. " Abhishek replied.

"Is it work related? " Akash asked again.

"Uhh....... No. " Abhishek answered getting pissed of by Akash constant questions.

"Then am sorry you can't speak to my wife as we are late and need to go home to take care of Our Kids. " Akash said stressing the words our kids. Abhishek nodded and left. Payal yanked Akash off her and yelled.

"What the hell do you think of your self......... How dare you decide for me....... What right do you have?...Huh! "

"Am your husband Payal." Akash replied in a hurt tone. Akash was about to continue when Payal glared at him in anger and walked away to her car and sat in it but the won't start making her frustrated. The others watch as everything unfold and everyone didn't know who to support.

Khushi then asked her to join her and Arnav but she refused after she discovered Akash was also coming with them but she later gave in after Khushi threatened never to speak to her again. All throughout their ride back home Payal gave Akash the cold shoulder. Khushi wanted to intervene but Arnav stopped her. Payal's mood immediately changed when she entered RM to see Lavanya, her sons, nephews and niece dancing to BABY SHARK and shaking their bums and gyrating their hips. Arshi was the first to see them and she waddled to Arnav who picked her up and threw her up and down. Arshi started giggling grabbing the attention of her brothers who rushed to Arnav and made angry pouty faces out of jealousy.

This made the others laugh at the kids. All this while everyone's attention was on the kids who were getting their rounds of throw ups but their trance was broken by Lavanya who squealed.

"Amuuuuuu! "

Aman frown at his nickname which he hates but Lavanya won't stop calling him that even though she knew he hated that name but she couldn't stop because of Aman's funny reaction to it. Lavanya then hugged his friend who reciprocated and broke the hug and said in a mischievously innocent voice.

"I miss you so much Amu. "

"Lav... You know I hate that name. So please stop it. " Aman said in a fake angry tone.

"Ok Amu. " Lav repeated again and Aman made his ugly angry face again making the other burst out in laughter.

"Your ugly angry face is the only reason I like calling you Amu.... But I promise to stop calling you Amu if you stop, making that face. Amuuuu"

Aman made his ugly face again making everyone laugh.

"Aman anger is not made for you at all. " Payal voiced out. Ankush moved closer to Lavanya and she carried him in her arms and started playing with him. The others looked on with mixed emotions of sadness,pity ,happiness and angry. After a few minutes of mixed emotions, Payal noticed something.