🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 21 🌺🌻🌹🌷

Arshi, Payash, Aman, Shashi,Madhumati and NK stood beside Lavanya's bed. Khushi moved away from Arnav and sat closer to Lavanya, took her hand and rubbed it gently.

"We are sorry Lavanya..... We didn't mean to hid the truth from you.... We thought it was better that he did it himself but then buaji beat him to it. " Khushi said in a sad and pleading voice.

"Am so sorry Lavanya....... I didn't mean for you to find out this way. " Madhumati exclaimed with her voice dripping with regret.

"It alright guys....... I know you are worried for me and care about me but please don't be sad because of that man's deeds.......i only fainted out of shock but then am fine and no more apologies.....okay......Oh ASR from tomorrow am joining all of you for work......Am no excuses like the one ASR gave. " Lavanya said and everyone had no other choice than to agree with her. For a moment silence engulfed Lavanya's room making her fell suffocated.

"Come on guys we have work to do..... The show is on the 15th and there is a lot to do.... And please believe me when I say am absolutely fine. " Lavanya said breaking everyone's reverie.

That was when Khushi and Payal looked at each other remembering something. Their eyes teared up in sadness for forgetting. Everyone was confused when they saw the two sisters almost on the verge of crying. Both their respective husbands rushed to them.

"What wrong Khushi/ Payal?...... " Both asked their respective wives in unison. By now they were both crying and what made everyone more anxious was their silence. Lavanya thought it she said something wrong.

" Am so sorry if I said something to offend both of you. " Lavanya said. Khushi shook her head and said.

"No... Lavanya you didn't do anything wrong..... In fact if not because of you we wouldn't have remembered an important event that will happen in two days. "

Shashi and Madhumati realized what Khushi was talking about and yelled.

"Hey Nandakishore...... 13th is the day our grandkids turn 1 year. "

Everyone was shocked and Khushi and Payal nodded agreeing to Buaji's words as they husbands looked at them. Arnav cupped Khushi's face in his hands and smiled making Khushi frown at him.

"So that's why you are both crying because you both think you are bad mothers for forgetting the our kids birthday..... (Khushi nodded cutely with a pout making everyone chuckle)......... Then don't be because they are surely going to have the grandest birthday ever seen " Arnav said, Khushi smiled and hugged Arnav but pulled away before Arnav could reciprocate making him frown.

"But Arnav.... It in two days.... How are we going to have a birthday party for five babies in two day and I doubt any event planner will take it up in such a short time. "
Khushi exclaimed making Arnav chuckle and looked at Akash to see him smiling and both moved their gaze to Lavanya who was smiling making Khushi and the others confused.
"What's going?.... And why are the three of you smiling like that. " Payal asked.

"Wifey and bhabhi...... We already have an event planner who we know will take on this challenge without any second thought. "
Akash said.

"Who? " Payal and Khushi asked in uinson.

"I..... (Lavanya exclaimed excited that she was going to organize the kids birthday making her forget what she just discovered and went through.)........ Well my beloved sisters..... I happen to be an event planner and don't worry... In the next 48 hours your our little munchkins are going to have the best party of their lives. " Lavanya ended and started clapping her hands like a kid. Payal and Khushi agreed. Lavanya then brought out a sketch book and started sketching out some ideas and also incorporating the others ideas into it. After almost 3 hours they were done and satisfied with the results.