🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 17: Long Update 🌺🌻🌹🌷

Anjali sat on her bed shivering and silently shedding tears. When will she be free of this evil man but then she knew she was the only one to be blamed for his presence in her life again but now she was done hiding, now she will show Shyam Manohar Jha that she is also ASR, Anjali then wiped her tears and spoke confidently.

"Oh hi my beloved husband!"  Shyam was taken a back by the sudden confidence in her voice. "I have been waiting for your call. "

"Cut the crap, Anjali. " Shyam yelled. Making Anjali smirk.

"Anjali!........... Wow......what happened to Ranisahiba......... All of a sudden you seem tense......... Why is that!.....Did I scare you Rajaji? " Anjali replied mockingly.

"Don't you dare pretend to be strong............" Shyam paused remembering the information he had and he knew this will be the thing he needed to test Anjali because deep down Anjali's confident demeanor scared him,afterall she is also an ASR. "Anyway how are our nephews and niece?. " This shocked and scared Anjali knowing fully well Shyam was capable of hurting them. She knew he was testing her, Shyam smirked thinking he had won but he was in for a big surprise, because this Anjali is no longer that dumb and selfish woman she was before.

"They are doing great. " Anjali replied shocking Shyam who thought she will cry and beg him but what Anjali said next made him curse himself for underestimating her.

"Ohhh.......my Rajaji is quite. Anjali said in a taunting tone and then continued in a angry and scary tone." I know you have been keeping taps on us but trust, you will regret the day you laid your eyes on me. But don't worry am not going to report you to the police because when I get you, I will rather torture and make you beg for death. "

"Y.... You.... w...... won't...... dddddd....... dare Rarara........ Ranisahiba. " Shyam stuttered but what scared him the most was the sinister laughter erupting from Anjali which sent shivers down his spine. After a few seconds Anjali stopped laughing and said in a deadly and mocking tone.

"The crime boss Shyam Manohar Jha is scared......... And you should be because am coming after you. Just imagine what I will do to you, if I am capable of almost killing my own baby but failed and you did it for me....... If I am capable of nearly murdering my own brother, my own blood,just for the lies and manipulations of others, then imagine what I am capable of doing to you the man who deceived me, used me and manipulated me into hating my own brother, the man whom because of my own selfish and stupid attitude killed my baby." By now Anjali was crying and for some reason it frightened Shyam more. "In my greed I lost my bhabhis and now my brothers hate me." Anjali stopped crying and wiped her tears. " You know something Shyam am glad you killed my princess because now nothing stops me from killing you. You have already signed you death sentence by threatening my nephews and niece, that is the last straw. Better get ready Shyam Manohar Jha because today by calling me you just sealed your fate. I will hunt you like the dog you are. Get ready Shyam, because am coming for you. "

After that Anjali hanged up and smiled with relief. She then went through her contact and called Rishi.

"Rishi meet me now in the garden. "

Rishi rushed out of his room wondering why Anjali had called him. He got to the garden and saw Anjali standing there. Anjali who sensed him turned and faced him.

"Ma'am is everything alright? " Asked a worried Rishi. Anjali handed her phone to him.

"You see that number, I want you to trace it." Anjali replied.