🌺🌻🌹🌷Part 29 🌺🌻🌹🌷

Nani and Manorama sat in the hall, confused as to the reason why Hariprakash had called them down. Nani was looking more paler than before because of her sickness and Anjali. She for the first time wanted so bad to convince Arnav she has change but to no avail. It hurts her and Mami not being able to play with the children, Nani knew she deserves whatever she was getting but Manorama being the naive and stupid woman has finally hit the last straw and she was about to pay dearly for it.

"Hello hi bye bye..... Sasuma... Do you know why Arnav and Akash bitwa called us here? "Manorama asked Nani who turned to Manohar who was sitting down on the opposite sofa facing them.

" Manohar..... Why did Arnav call us here?" Nani asked but Manohar just looked at them without altering a word.

Making both women shut up and decided to wait. Shortly after that Arnav and Akash came down.

Immediately Nani saw them she stood up and asked.

"Arnav..... What's wrong?.... Is Anju alright? "

Arnav and Akash looked at her in disgust. She claim to have changed but here she hasn't seen her grandsons in days and the only person she is worried for is the person she met just yesterday.

" Mrs Devyani Singh Raizada..... Please sit down..... You beloved Anju is alright..... After all she is the slitting image of your beloved Ratna. " Arnav said mockingly and that was when Nani realised her blunder and was about to speak but was stopped by Arnav. " Please don't start with your fake speech..... I called both of you here for something else..... (Arnav paused and looked at his uncle seeking for his permission to continue and he nodded.) " I called both of you here because I and Akash have decided to forgive both of you for all the atrocities and injustice done against us..... " Arnav was about to continue when he was cut off by Mami.

"Hello hi bye bye..... You hear that Sasuma.... Our Arnav and Akash bitwa has forgiven us.... So now we can be closer to our grandchildren... " Mami said to Nani who nodded at her words with teary eyes. Both were so caught up in their so called victory to notice the deathly glares they were getting from the three men. Manohar having enough of it yelled.

"Enough you two..... Just because they forgave you that doesn't mean you are going anywhere near my grandkids especially with the stunt the two of you pulled on the day of Anjali's trial. "

Nani and Mami gulped seeing the deadly glare from Arnav and Akash and immediately thought Anita told them what they did.

"Arnav bitwa...... Anitaji lied to you beta...... We didn't do anything. " Mami lied trying to cover up what they did.

"Enough Maa..... She didn't tell us but we found out through Hariprakash who told us how you and Nani trapped mu Ankush in the store room to make it look like Garimaji and Anitaji were incompetent but both of you forgot the CCTV installed in the house that caught your evil deeds..... They caught both of you and confronted you but then decided to hid your deeds from us to avoid any more fiction between our already fragile relationship but look at the way you are lying pretending as if you are innocent...... This was the last straw and both of you need to be punished. " Akash yelled at them and they looked down in shame but were shocked when Akash said punishment. Mami and Nani went on their knees to beg but it fell on deaf ears.

Manohar signalled Arnav and Akash to leave them. After they had left Manohar took a file on center table and gave it to Manorama. She opened it and was shocked by it content and what broke her heart even more was that Manohar's signature was already on it. She left the file and again went on her knees begging Manohar not to do that to her. Nani who was confused took the file and it content shocked her. It was a divorce papers already signed by Manohar. Nani was about to speak but Manohar raised his hand and stopped her.