🌺🌻🌹🌷Part 26: Long Update. 🌺🌻🌹🌷

Delhi Hospital.

Four hours, four hours since Khushi and Sheetal were taken to operating room. Fours hours of silent tears resulting in a swollen eyes and his shirt and hands covered in blood. Red blood ironically his favorite color but today it's the colour he hates the most. Because this color now means life or death for the woman he loves and the mother of his kids. Arnav sat on the metallic bench a couple of meters away from OR. Akash and Payal sat on opposite sides of Arnav knowing he is now their only support. Arnav's face was void of any emotion scaring Payal, Akash, Aman and Durga but they knew they had to stay strong for Arnav's sake.

Anjali stood at the corner broken and crying for her brother and sister in law, she has seen this state of Arnav before. This is how he was when their mother took her life which killed her happy and bubbly chote and turned him into ASR. She wanted so badly to console him but she knew she is responsible for all of this. Her weak nature and the trauma Arnav went through as a boy made him do what he did to Khushi and she took advantage of it to make him do anything she wanted.

An emotionless Arnav suddenly stood up run out confusing the others who run after him out of fear. A few metres outside the hospital was a temple. A panting Arnav entered and kneeled down with his hand closed together and he started crying.

"Please save her....... Not for me but for her years of devotion to you in good and bad times..... She never lost her faith in you...... If this is a punishment for my sins than it too much...... Take me instead of her i beg you. " Arnav prayed in between tears. Durga, Akash and Payal were crying for Arnav and Khushi. Arnav closed his eyes for a few minutes only to feel a hand on his shoulder. He opened his eyes and looked behind him to find a priest looking down at him with a smile. Arnav stood up and wiped his face with the back of his hand and for some strange reason hugged the priest who reciprocated and patted his back and then pulled out.

"Devi Maiyya has already answered your prayer son. " The priest said with a smile on his face confusing Arnav. Within a few seconds a nurse rushed in saying.

"Mr Raizada...... The doctor wants to see you. "

Arnav without thinking twice rushed out of the temple to the hospital where he found the doctors who were operating on Khushi and Sheetal.

"Doctor..... How... How is my wife and sister. " Arnav asked desperately.

"Your wife is fine now...... We were able to remove the glass logged in her arm and thankfully and miraculously it didn't damage or cause any harm to her vital veins...... Your sister is also fine but sustained a lot of cuts and bruises to her thighs but don't panic.... It's nothing life threatening and will heal soon with a few visible scars......Both has been shifted to the recovery room...... But then they will need a lot of rest for them to recover quickly. " The head doctor said making everyone sigh in relief.

"Can I see my wife now. " Arnav asked and the doctor nodded and gave him a go ahead but after warning him not to stress her. Without waiting anymore seconds he dashed off to Khushi's room with the others trailing behind.

Immediately he got there, he say Khushi through the transparent glass with her head and left arm in a bandage and multiple drips connected to her right arm. He immediately entered and quietly pulled a chair closer to her bed, took her delicate hand into his large hands and started caressing it sending a silent prayer to God for saving his HAPPINESS.  The others who were standing outside looking at them through the transparent glass knew better to let the two be. They turned their focus to Sheetal's room to see her in the same state as Khushi but worse as she had sustained more injuries than Khushi in her attempt to save Khushi. Aman stood there in sympathy and admiration for what Sheetal did but there was this suffocating feeling he felt when we saw Sheetal under the broken chandelier and he immediately knew what he felt for Sheetal was not mere attraction but love. Yes love, it some how scared him but he was willing to give it a try. Durga who understood his inner thoughts encouraged him to go to Sheetal and he entered and sat closer to her, patiently waiting for her to wake up even if it going to take a few hours. Aman just like Arnav were waiting until their lady loves woke up.