🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 13 🌺🌻🌹🌷

Anjali kept on crying no matter how much Mami and Nani consoled her. Nani then cupped Anjali's face in her hand and wiped the tear from her eyes. She then said.

"He will never harm you and I and chote will make sure of that. "

"Hello hi bye bye, sasuma have you forgotten that Arnav and the others hate us then how are you going to convince him." Mami then gasped with shock when she realized what Nani was about to do again and she yelled with fury making Anjali and Nani flinch.
Don't you dare threaten Arnav bitwa, you and Anjali have destroyed his life enough. If Shyam wants Anjali, he can have her but I will not let you destroy him again."

" Enough Manorama, Anjali's life is in danger and only Arnav can save Anjali and he can't refuse or.............

"Or what Mrs Devyani Singh Raizada. "
Mahonar who was listening to them all his while cut Nani off and moved closer to her with rage making Nani cower.

" Or what? I asked you......... If you think I will allow you to destroy Arnav again then you are wrong, she was the one who deceived everyone and kept on meeting Shyam so she has to bear the consequences of her action." Turning to Manorama. "You better take that doll and dispose it and if I find out any of you three tell Arnav about this i will personally have Anjali arrested again but this time no one will save her and you Manorama I will send you back to the slums where you once belong and I know you don't want to go back as instead of helping them you rather taunt them for the little help you give them so imagine what they will do to you when you go back.............. And as for you Mrs Devyani Singh raizada you better not go anywhere near Arnav or else I will send you to the home for elderly and when you die I will never perform you last rites and that will be your punishment if you dare disobey me........... Understood.
Manohar yelled and immediately after he finished speaking Arnav, Akash and Nk entered and looked at each other seeing their state. Nk then broke the silence.

"Mama, what's going on here? "

"Nothing Nk, it's just some people's drama to gain attention and forgiveness and they are capable of conspiracies and blackmails just to fulfill their selfish agenda................
Anyways how was working today.

" It was great and............ (Nk stopped when he felt someone tug his shirt and he turned to see Akash signaling something to him. He followed his gaze and saw that Nani, Anjali and Mami were standing there. Manohar who saw their gesture figured out that whatdver they were about to disclose, they didn't want those trio to hear.

So he did what he had to do, he lead the boys to his study and locked the door. After that Arnav and Akash narrated what happened and Manohar listened attentively. A minute of silence passed after they had finished and Manohar asked.

"So what preparation have you two done."

This confused Nk,Akash and Arnav and they looked at each other and back to Manohar and asked in unison.

"What preparation? "
Manohar shook his head at the stupidity of his son and nephews. And replied in a composed voice.

"Am talking about your divorce preparation because I know for sure they won't sit idle and will definitely file for divorce and also both of you have to prepare to go to jail at any moment, as what you did is a crime. "

This sent shock and shiver down the spine of Arnav and Akash. And Nk chuckled at their state but was confused at his uncle's calm demeanor when he spoke of jail term for Arnav and Akash.