🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 10 🌺🌻🌹🌷

Delhi Hospital.

A nervous Payal was pacing up and down out of worry and fear as the doctors are taking way too long to came out.

She knew Khushi's condition will weaken her especially after the doctors warning of not stressing her after she had the triplets because of the stress her body went through due to her pregnancy.

Even she was also warned but what she discovered shocked her. And she knew their lives is about to become more complicated.

She look at Akash to see him with puffy and red eyes. She couldn't blame him as he was also in the same state as she is now.

Flashback.

After Khushi fainted, Nk and Aman who were standing there helped her as she didn't want Arnav's help.

After they reach the hospital, Khushi was placed on a gurney and taken to the Emergency room.

She then turn around to find a crying and broken Arnav, for a moment she did sympathize with him as for the last forty eight hours he showed no sign of the proud ASR she knew before.

But then the image of an hysterically crying Khushi and her loosing consciousness over powered her sympathy.

She took predatory steps to Arnav and held his collar and started shaking him vigorously asking for answers but what surprised her was the lost state of Arnav whose eyes was gazing at the direction of ER where Khushi was taken.

Akash then rushed to Payal and release a lost Arnav from her death grip and yelled.

"Stop it Payal, just stop it....can't you see he is hurt and lost......... If you, her sister feels the way you are feeling then imagine what he is going through when Khushi is the woman he loves."

This calmed Payal down when she remembered their conversation with NK and Arnav's broken state.

A few seconds later a thud was heard, only for everyone to turn and find Arnav on the floor unconscious.

Akash yelled for help and the nurses and doctors took Arnav away for treatment. Akash then broke down and fell on his knees crying like a baby.

And a remorseful NK harshed to him and hugged him while rubbing his back.

Payal then wished she was in Nk's place. She knew that no matter what had happened in the past her heart, will always belong to Akash and also his upbringing contributed to his nature.

But she held back and sat on the the visitors seats at the entrance of the ER. Aman sat closer to Payal and held her hand gently stroking it. After a few minutes of silence Payal asked.

"What happened while I was away. And don't you dare say you don't know, " Payal asked looking at Nk and Aman for answers and so was Akash who was by now sitting on the opposite side of the visitors seats facing Payal.

"She asked you both a question and it will be in your best interest to answer her. "Akash said in a deadly tone making everyone flinch. Aman and NK knew better not to tempt the Akash in front of them.

" Actually what happened was that I was going through some of Arnav's files at AR when I found Arnav and Khushi's marriage certificate. "

"What!" Payal and Akash exclaimed in unison.

Making both look at each other. From this Payal, Nk and Aman deduce that Akash knew nothing about it which surprised Nk and Aman as they thought he knew.