🌺🌻🌹🌷 PART 3 🌺🌻🌹🌷

Delhi, India

Shantivan, a name everyone in India knows belongs to the one and only Raizada family. At the mention of the name Raizada, everyone knew that it was a name no one dare mess with because of their influence. For the outside world, everything looked perfect, richness, fame,luxury and money. Only if they knew that with in the fore walls of the majestic mansion there was no peace or happiness.

Nani is getting old and sickly, praying for a long life just to see her grandsons unite with their wives.

Mami has changed drastically but that change came too late, gone was the woman who gave more importance to her so-called kitty parties, countless unnecessary spa appointments and status. She knew better now that those things doesn't matter more than her son and nephew's happiness which she played a major part in it destruction. A realization that came too late and almost cost her not only her husband but the family she got through it. All she could do now is pray, hope and wait.

Anjali was now wallowing in her own guilt for letting Shyam and Dadi influence her in destroying the happiness in her family's life. Khushi once called her a villain and today she realized she was indeed right. She was a villain throughout this story and wished she could turn back time to undo all the harm she had done. She felt sick each and every time she remembered the past and was unable to stand the look of hate and disgust she got from her family but she knew she deserved it as she brought it upon herself. She destroyed the family that was willing to sacrifice themselves for her, took advantage of their love and care and made a fool out of them. She knew that the first step to redemption was to be confident and independent so taking advantage of a ground breaking surgery she is able to walk properly now. And applied for a job at PK Designs as head designer.

Manohar, could only pray for them as he blame this frequent travelling for what had happened even though he left the family with his mother. He still should have been able to read in between the lines. But he failed miserably at it. And just like the others he could only pray, wish and hope.

NK, was also living in guilt, for not speaking up when needed. Even though he pretends to hate his family,he knew deep down he couldn't hate them, as they are all in pain especially Arnav who not only lost his love but his sister as well. He also felt guilty for Arnav's reclusive lifestyle since he showed him the video of that fateful day out of anger and hurt. This made Arnav halt all his search for Khushi as he thought he didn't deserve her. Since than Arnav never went out, he chose to lock himself up in his room filled with Khushi's pictures.

Akash, the once shy and timid guy has turned into a stone cold man. He barely speaks to anyone except for his big and small brothers. He knew his cowardice was to be blamed. But most importantly he acknowledged his part in the destruction of his marriage. He fears for this big brother's reclusive lifestyle which even made the media brand him as dead until he gave a statement to halt it. He watch on as his once workaholic brother neglect the company he has worked hard to build. Arnav rarely got out unless it has something to do with PK Designs,the fashion house they both built in honor of their wives taste and preference. He was furious when he discovered what Nk did but with time he realized he couldn't blame NK as he would have probably done the same. PK designs was his and Arnav's only saving grace after Payal and Khushi's departure. Arnav has completely ignored AR and if not for Aman and NK's intervention it will have been bankrupt. Even though Arnav halted the search on Khushi and Payal he still continued and found them in Pretoria but couldn't gather the courage to approach them. (NB: the existence of the kids is not known to others except for a few close friends of the Guptas).