🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 6 🌺🌻🌹🌷

An angry Arnav stormed into the penthouse with Akash trailing behind and the Gupta sisters with Nk and Aman who was eagerly waiting to confront NK.

Akash tried to calm Arnav down but to no avail but then something unexpected and expectedly happened,Arnav immediately calmed down after seeing his baby wife or more like his Aphrodite.

He realised how beautiful she looks now not that she wasn't beautiful to him in the past but there was some glow about the Khushi standing in front of him now that wasn't there before.

This made him happy and sad at the same time knowing that he wasn't the reason for that glow and he also realised he only gave her pain and tears.

But was determined to get his wife back and he knew he had an endless road before him but it was worth the risk.

Akash's situation wasn't different either. He felt proud of Payal when she was giving the presentation and the designs were extraordinary and unique.

But he also felt ashamed as he realised now that he was in some way responsible for Payal's pain. But just like Arnav he also was willing to go the distance for his love.

While the Raizadas were lost in thought, the Gupta sisters were smirking at their effect on the Raizada brothers and both winked at NK who smiled mischievously at them and this didn't go unnoticed by Aman.

After a long pause on words, Aman spoke which broke the trance of the Raizada brothers.

"Khushi and Payal bhabhi I will show you your offices now"

"It's Miss Payal Gupta to you and everyone and same applies to my sister understood Mr Mathur? " a furious Payal corrected gritting her teeth in anger,which shocked all the men in the room with the exception of NK who was inwardly laughing at their scared and shocked expressions and Khushi smirked and inwardly clapped for her sister who was capable of scaring the Great ASR with a few sentence. Khushi then decided to add fuel to the fire by saying.

"And oh Mr Arnav and Akash Singh Raizada I hope you two knuckleheads will address us as my sister mentioned earlier and under no circumstances must you approach us if it's not business related or else we will sue both of you for harassment and you know Mr Sood hate scandals, so you better not approach us understood" Khushi exclaimed with anger radiating from her scaring the living day light out of Arnav and Akash who nodded obediently at he words.

Aman's situation was no different from the Raizada brothers.

Aman thought that he was free of his insatiable boss's outbursts but here he is being punished in the female version of his boss in the form of his wife but this time he has to deal with two.

" I will definitely not die of old age but rather of high blood pressure " thought Aman as he led his two new bosses to their offices after the encounter but noted to fish the truth out of Nk after he noticed Payal wink at NK and the smirk on NK's face.

After showing them their offices Khushi and Payal rudely left promising to come back and start work tomorrow.

Aman hurriedly left to check on this two bosses but what he saw back at the penthouse shocked him, he didn't know whether to laugh or cry for his petrified bosses who where still in the same terrified position and state as they were when the Gupta sisters warned them and left.