🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 7 🌺🌻🌹🌷

Star Family Restaurant.

Two men sat facing each other with mixed emotions as a awkward silence surrounded them in the private area of the restaurant. One with anger and hurt and the others with nervousness but hid it. The awkward silence was finally broken by the waiter's voice.

"What can I get you gentlemen"

Instead of an answer he was shoot a deadly glare by Aman and he immediately rushed out fast.

Aman then turned his gaze to a nervous NK who tried to hid his nervousness but failed miserably at it.

"Explain yourself NK and don't dare lie to me. " muttered Aman in an angry.

All this while glaring at him with an almost blood shot eyes.

"What do you want to know" asked NK with his arms crossed together.

"Everything " Aman replied

"Be more specific, because I know it was you who hired the PI to search for my bhabhis. So don't pretend you don't know anything" said NK in an angry voice as he himself has a score to settle with Aman and this took Aman by surprise.

"I know everything but I have a feeling you knew all this while and kept quiet" Aman replied in an angry tone, as he was angry at NK for wasting their time all this while when he knew how desperate they were searching for Payal and Khushi, who has over the cause of their meeting has become like his little sisters.

But what Aman forgot was, he failed miserably at his duties as a big brother and NK is about to remind him of that.

Aman in a hurt voice continued " You know how much I love my sisters and yet you hid their location from me. You own m........... " Aman couldn't complete his sentence when an angry Nk slammed his hands on the table and stood up and yelled.

"Brother! Did you just say brother" Nk laughed sarcastically after that. You know something, you are a joke Aman. " Aman looked at Nk shocked " Where was your so called brotherly protection when Arnav forced khushi to marry him (Aman then bowed his head in shame and that was when he realised something. He was about to speak up but Nk raised his hand stopping him) " Don't, because today you will have to listen to everything I say. You claim to be their brother and yet you failed miserably. You choose to stay in silence because you preferred to be ASR and the Raizadas puppet. You choose to let Khushi suffer. Yes I knew about the where about of my bhabhis and nephews and niece all this mon........." Nk was about to continue when he realised in his anger he has revealed the presence of his nephews and niece.

Aman looked at Nk in shock but after a few seconds he smiled and said with an happiness dripping in his voice "Nk am an uncle" Shaking Nk in happiness who nodded yes.

Aman let go off Nk's shoulder and started dancing making Nk chuckle forgetting his anger. But it lasted for only a few seconds as Aman stopped dancing and the smile on his face was replaced by sadness. And Nk noticed it and patted his shoulder.

"I failed so miserably as a friend and brother. In my fear of loosing my job and in the process my family loosing their livelihood, I watch an injustice take place. If Arnav and Akash could destroy their lives and that of my sisters for an unworthy person like Anjali, then why not for worthy people like them. I wish I could turn back time and fix my mistakes. I failed Nk, I failed miserably. " Aman continued almost on the verge of crying.